The New Girl

6:30 am..

The sound of the alarm clock filled the whole room..

Gabb turn off her alarm clock, then yawns as she looks at the window.

"Good morning Gabb" she greeted herself lazily.

Yesterday was the worst first day of school ever. I hope today would be a lot different. *sigh*

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

@ School, Classroom

Gabb chose to sit at the armchair placed at the back of the classroom. She automatically open her bag and took her book out and started reading. Gabb came really early for school to avoid getting herself in trouble. She knows that the brunette girl is on the hunt for her.

While Gabb was reading she can hear her classmates whispering to each other while looking at her.

"Hey look! Isn't she the girl who bumped into Abby at the hallway the other day?" a girl said.

"She is so dead. She shouldn't have mess with the IT GIRLS" The other girl replied.

"That girl. She's the clumsy girl who threw the bowl of spaghetti at Abby at the cafeteria yesterday. Do you remember?" a guy said to his friend.

"Yeah. I can't believe she's in our class." The other guy replied.

"Let's see on until when she can survive staying at this school" a girl said interrupting the guys conversation.

"This will be exciting. The IT GIRLS will destroy her." Then a group of guys and girls started laughing.

"She will be out of MNL48 High in no time just like the other transferees and students that decided to get into the IT GIRLS way." A girl added. The laughing continued.

After Gabb heard all of what her classmates said she started to feel nervous.

"Are the IT GIRLS really that powerful? What can a bunch of teenagers, seniors do to me? We are just in high school.. Coco seems nice. Well.. She's nice to me. She even apologized for her friends' rudeness. The other girl, if my memory serves me right. Her name is Sheki. She looks nice, she even stops her friend from saying mean stuff to me and you can tell that she loves to eat. Even Ella, she seems really shy but she is very nice too just like Coco." 

Gabb laughs quietly at what she just said to herself.

"But that girl, Abby.  *frowns a little * How come everyone is so afraid of her. What can she do to me? Torture me?"

Gabb laughs again at what she just said to herself but this time nervously.

"And Coco..  she seems really nice." Gabb smiles a little remembering about what happen the first time she met Coco.

"Can they.. She .. really do that to me?" Gabb gulps.

The school bell rings..

Gabb's Physics teacher Mr. Yachang entered the room.

"Good morning class" Mr. Yachang greeted.

"Good morning Mr. Yachang" the whole class greeted back.

"Okay class, get your books and open it to pa-"