°73

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

After Wimbledon, Daniel went back to his hotel to get his stuff whilst me and George went back to my place since he had to pick up his car.

20 minutes later Daniel reached.

I was currently showing him around the house since he's only been here like once.

"and this's my award room"

I ran my hand along my Ballon d'Or and watched as he stared up at my World Cup medal. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

"you're a star" he smile.

I chuckled.

"our World Cup anniversary was a few days ago" I said pulling away.

I then walked over to my Puskás award. I won it in 2018. In 2019, I brought home the Ballon d'Or after winning the World Cup with Team USA.

We left the room and went upstairs.

He laid down beside me putting his head on my stomach. I ran my hand through his curls staring down at him.

He hummed placing butterfly kisses on the skin that was showing since my shirt was raised.

"are you hungry?"

"kind of" he said looking up at me.

"come let's go make something then"

I got off the bed.

He whined.

"starve then"

I made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet and pulled out a box of spaghetti.

I put a pot of water to boil and started dicing tomatoes. As I was about to grab a napkin, I got lifted off the ground.

Daniel sat me down on the counter.

"what are you making?" He asked placing his hands on my thighs.

"spaghetti"

He hummed looking at the counter.

"cut up some of the garlic and the rest of the tomatoes while I go get the basil from the pantry"