Threesome (🍋)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/N) = Boyfriend Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
(F/N) = Friend Name
🍋 = Smut————————————————————————

(Y/N)'s POV...

"Mmgh~" (B/N) moaned. He had his legs up on the desk and he was clutching my (H/C) hair as I marked his toned chest. His eyes were half-lidded with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

"Uugh, I forgot my bag..." (F/N) had opened the classroom door and was now stood staring at (B/N) and I. "...again...." His face flushed red and he quickly walked back out the room and slammed the door shut.

"Well... that was embarrassing..." I chuckled nervously. (B/N)'s erection had grown even bigger than before and he began to bite his lip and shake. "Huh... did that turn you, darling?" I asked him with a sweet smile on my face.

"I-I..." he slowly nodded cautiously. "Y-You know I get like this whenever we get caught!

"It just hasn't happened in ages, that's all~" I giggled. "I'll be right back, I need to go get a specific someone. Just clean yourself up and get comfortable~"

He nodded wearily, unsure of what I had planned, and started to clean his face from all the sweat.
————————————————————————
(F/N)'s POV...

I sat down on the floor by the lockers near the classroom. I could feel myself getting hard and my face went red.

"I-I didn't realise they were in there..." I whispered to myself. I then looked up to see (Y/N) leaning over me with her hand resting on the lockers behind me.

"Hey (F/N)~" she smirked seductively.
————————————————————————
(B/N)'s POV...

(Y/N) came back into the classroom, holding hands with (F/N). She made him sit down on the desk next to me while she stood in front of both of us.

"Now~ (B/N), (F/N) has agreed to join us today~" he looked down at the floor and squeezed his thighs.

"Now, how do you wanna take part in this?" she asked.

"Can I j-just watch?"

"If you want to join you can... I don't mind,"I told him as I squeezed his shoulder gently. He shook his head slightly and smiled to then get off of the desk and walked to the other side of the class.

"Mm... alright then," said (Y/N). She waked over to me and stood behind me, beginning to unzip my trousers. I blushed lightly and casted my gaze to my feet. I could spot (F/N) in the corner of my eye shuffling in his seat as he played with his fingers.

Eventually, (Y/N) had gotten my trousers off and they were now resting at my ankles. She began to stroke me through my boxers while smirking at (F/N).

"Nngh... (Y-Y/N)..." I whimpered. Without any warning, she slipped off my boxers and stroked my bare cock. (F/N) bit down on his lip and his hands slowly moved towards his crotch area.

"Agh!~" I moaned, swinging my head back. (Y/N) was now at my side, with her lips around my cock. She slowly bobbed her head, still staring at (F/N).

"Ohh!~ (Y/N)~" my breathing was hitched and I was shaking. I then looked up at (F/N) to see that his cock was out and he was rubbing it up and down with one hand, while the other was in his mouth. He bit down on his finger gently and gazed at me in a dreamlike state.

(Y/N) stopped sucking me off just as I was about to climax and then lifted me up onto her lap. She spread my legs open and made sure I was facing (F/N). Drool was coming out from the sides of his mouth and he was now using both of his hands to jerk himself off.

"G-Guh~" he moaned.

(Y/N) sucked on her finger and then pushed it inside my hole.

"A-AH!~" I screamed. (Y/N) started to thrust her finger in and out of my hole, trying to find my prostate. She stuck another one of her slender fingers into me and sucked on my neck. "FUUCK!!~ OHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!~" my throat started to go sore, but I was too overwhelmed with pleasure that it didn't bother me.

"NYAGH!~" yelped (F/N). A long ribbon of white squirted out from his cock, it all got on his face and his hair. I got even more turned on from seeing him panting heavily while his face was covered in cum.

Ah fuck... this is too much for me to handle...

(Y/N) giggled slyly, and then hit my prostate exactly on point.

"HOLY FUCK!~" I yelled, swinging my head back. I had finally hit my climax and cum shot out of my member. I could feel something wet on my back and I then realised that (Y/N) had also came.

"W-Well that was fun wasn't it?~" (Y/N) got up and kissed my lips. I was expecting her to lunge her tongue deep into my mouth, but instead today she just pecked my lips and walked over to (F/N). "You've gotten enough attention, today, my love. I think (F/N) deserves some now~"

She licked some of the cum off of (F/N)'s face and then kissed him. She bit his bottom lip and stuck her tongue in his mouth. He leaned back a bit and allowed her to do whatever she wanted. Then, (Y/N) broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their lips.

I understand now why he got so turned on just by watching us...
————————————————————————

heeeyyyyy i finally wrote another chapter ✌️✌️