megumi fushiguro

floofy fluff♡
~
soft knocks and a soft voice were what pulled you out of your sweet sweet nap.

"baby? are you dressed? I'm coming in"

you heard the door open and close softly, the weight of your boyfriend being heard with every step he took towards your bed.

not bothering to get out of the coccoon of blankets in which engulfed you, you simply rolled onto the other side so you can face your loving boyfriend, who was already sitting there.

smiling softly at him, you laid your head on his lap and closed your eyes.

"period" was all you said.

megumi knew how much you suffered during your periods. the cramps only got worse and your back was so sore, he couldn't begin to imagine how horrible you must be feeling.

kissing your forehead sweetly, he brushed all the hairs out of your face and placed a bag on your bed.

"then it's good i got you food and some snacks"

after eating (f/f) and snacking on some chips and choccys, you decided you wanted to nap yet again.

megumi was spooning you, holding you close to him, his hand on your stomach underneath your shirt, his thumb circling the skin of your tummy softly as he kissed your cheek and whispered sweet nothings in your ear.

slowly drifting to sleep in the arms of your loving boyfriend, you felt whole and content.
~

THIS IS RLLY SHORT I KNOW but like, idk