naoya zenin

I wrote this at a comment section for the playlist above lol♡

warnings: 18+ content, lemon, kinda seggsy lol
~

working as a maid for the zenin clan was a tough job, their demands were high, the house had to be squeaky clean at all times, you had to asist your assigned members at bathing and getting dressed, and cook the freshest of meals by their demand. you basically had to be ready to do anything at all times. there weren't many maids that actually stayed for the job, it was tiring, yes, but the pay was great (get that bag babygirl😫😫😫), and oh did you enjoy the nights🥵

naoya had requested for you to prepare his bath, the usual routine. and so you did. filling the tub with warm water, his preffered temperature, you added the salts mixture and 3 drops of pure eucalyptus oil, as you knew he liked the smell and that it would help with any soreness he might have. you made sure to warm the towels for when he's done with his bath before knocking on the door to his room. you heard a stern voice call "come in". opening the door quietly and stepping in, you bowed your head at him, stating that his bath is ready. you followed him to the bathroom, assisting him in stripping his clothes and getting in. once that was done, you left the bathroom to get him his favourite fruits, as he enjoys munching on them while he bathes.

you returned with his snacks and placed it near him so he can reach them easily. you then began washing his hair for him, making sure to massage his head gently. hearing him sigh in relief made a small smile appear on your features. after washing the shampoo from his hair, you went ahead and grabbed a washcloth. putting his eucalyptus scented soap on it, you urged him to sit up, gently scrubbing his back with the washcloth. your fingertips going over his back muscles ever so gently, making him sigh in relief once again at your touch.

you continued washing his body, not missing a spot. as you were washing away the soap, you felt your hand being grabbed by the man that made your heart beat faster with a simple glance.

his hand guided your very own over his chest, down to his sculpted abs, and you didn't miss the chance to caress the nicely shaped muscles. his hand continued to guide your own down to his sharp and prominent v line, and you stared at his godly-like body, specks of pink dusting your cheeks.

no matter how many times you two got in intimate scenarios, it always made you blush and shy away slightly.

naoya used his other hand to lift your head, using his index and middle finger to tilt your chin up so that you two made eye contact.

"strip" he commanded you with a sharp tone, and you obeyed like the good girl you are.

standing there, naked, in front of naoya while he looked your body up and down like a predator eyeing it's prey made you nervous to the core.

"what are you waiting for slut? get in"

slowly and carefully, you managed to get in the tub with him. he immediately pulled you to straddle him, his left hand on your hip as his right hand grabbed your face to look at him.

only then did you notice how close your faces were, and you admired his stunning features from up close. you felt something poking at your ass and blushed a crimson red.

"you've been such a good girl up until now, don't disappoint me" he said lowly and crashed his lips to yours.

his left hand went to your ass and squeezed, making you gasp. his tongue entered your mouth, claiming dominance on your own rather quickly as you didn't dare put up a fight.

his wet muscle explored every spot in your mouth, leaving no space in it unattended. you two eventually pulled away for much needed air, a string of saliva connecting your glistening lips.

"you're gonna ride me like a good girl, you got that?" he said breathelessly, snapping you out of the daze you were in.

you nodded as he pulled you up by your thighs, sinking you down on his throbbing member.

it was a long night.
~

not proofread, bear w me babes