requests open

I will write anything really, just request it, but..

no sexualizing teens. I myself am a teenager(17) still and i assume we all know that a majority of teenagers are sexually active and/or lost/lose their virginity and such at their teenage years, but that does not make it valid.

if you wish to request a smut i would gladly accept, as long as it does not include minors. If you wish to request a smut that includes said minor characters, it needs to be discussed with me as to raising the age and stuff.

now for the actual requsts. fluff, angst, smut, lemons, i write all of it.

i usually write x reader fics and oneshots but if requested ig i can try charachter x character (?)

pls don't just throw names at me, i'm not all that great at thinking of concepts so if you have a particular idea of a oneshot for a character i would love to listen to your ideas and writing it for you! creds and all lol.

other than that pls refrain from any type of slander in my comment sections, i would hate to have to block you.

also, keep in mind english is my 3rd language, and though i have been learning it for 11 years now, i still have a long way to go and am trying my best.

I hope i can satisfy your love for the characters, and let's begin!