Um yeah just wondering.

Bella I know you lying. What happened to him ?

Missy I'm not trying to stress you. You at the end of yo pregnancy.

Bella it's either you tell me or imma find out myself.

I looked at my dad. He gave me the go to tell her. I sighed and took a pause.

Jr may be dead.

What ?!

We came over his door was kicked in and it's blood in his kitchen.

You could hear her crying.

Are you serious?  

I would never joke like that.

Oh my god you still there here I come.

Okay.

She hung up. My momma was on the phone. "Who is that?" My dad asked her.

"The police."

"Hang up. If this streets related we don't need them in this shit." "I don't care bout them streets I just want my son back.

"We'll find him but getting the feds in our business is the last thing I'm trying to do.

Bell go home get you some rest I'll call you and let you know what's going on." "Okay I'll stop and see if King left the hotel yet. Please call me if you hear anything."

"I will baby girl." I smiled a little.

It's been a while since he's called me that.

I grabbed Tay. My baby has seen so much these last few months I honestly believe life was better when we was sleeping in cars.

I walked to my car and sat her in the passenger seat. She was quiet.

I got in.

"So stinky?" "Huh?"

"Are you okay?" "Yeah. Is uncle J okay?"

"Yeah baby I hope so. But I know everything going on lately has been a lot I just wanna make sure you happy?"

"Yeah. I just miss you and daddy."

"Liked yesterday huh?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah I liked it too baby but you know it's always been us. Me and daddy just can't get it right.

I'm sorry I couldn't provide you a 2 parent home like I wished and keeping you wasn't the best decision. Selfish really cause I knew I couldn't give you the best life.

But I laid eyes on you in that hospital room. I knew I wouldn't want life any other way.

You saved me from my own destruction Tay.

I know you won't understand how much you mean to me cause you so young but mamas doing the best she can baby.

If I could give you King I would baby but I can't.

I'm all I got to offer.

One day you'll understand that and if you don't that's okay. I'll love you regardless stink."

I looked over at her.

She smiled. "I'm happy you did mommy I love you." "I love you more baby." I pulled up at the hotel.

I seen King car pulling out. I pulled up at the right time. I blocked him in. He looked out his windows confused.

"Bell what you doing?" He asked.