𝟎 𝟎 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

⌜ books from the future! are you kidding me? ⌟

books from the future! are you kidding me?

Sirius was talking nonstop as the Marauders walked back to their common room.

"Books from the future!" He exclaimed. "Are you kidding me?"

"But how is this possible?" Peter Pettigrew look very confused. They've never heard or seen someone sent something from the future to the past.

It was impossible. But I mean magic exist right? Everything is possible.

"But what I'm really wondering, what does it have to do with us?" Sirius continues to talk.

"That's what I'm wondering too." Peter nod his head.

"Maybe we will be mentioned in the books!" James finally spoke up after being silent during the whole walk.

"Do you think it will talk about our future family?" Remus said.

"I wish," Sirius smirked. "Imagine hearing about my cute little babies with their beautiful mother Cecilia."

Speaking of Cecilia...

Cecilia was walking behind them, alone. Giving everyone who tries to stare at her, icy cold looks.

"That's what makes her really attractive." Sirius said, smiling at her while walking backwards.

Sirius then starts walking forward, towards the girl.

Meanwhile on the other side was Lily and her friends.

"Look!" Mary whispered to them and they all stop their tracks and watch where Mary is pointing.

They noticed Sirius whispering something into Cecilia's ear, which made her face turn disgusted, and then stared at Sirius in disbelief. The two continue to talk as they walk back towards the common room.

"What are they talking about?" Dorcas asked.

"Perhaps he's finally going to ask her out?" Alice said, completely oblivious to the enraged Marlene next to her.

Lily nudges her to stop talking, and she quickly does so.

- The next day -

Everyone mentioned in the letter from yesterday gathers in the room of requirement.

"Molly? Arthur?" Lily stared at the couple, confused.

They were not mentioned in yesterday's letter.

"I received another letter last night, and they said they forgot to add Molly and Arthur," Albus explained to them. "As the readings go on, more visitors will arrive."

They all nodded in agreement and took their seats on different couches.

Meanwhile, Narcissa and Haeun were arguing about who should sit with Rosé.

"No, she's taking a seat with us!" Haeun argued while pulling Rosé's arm.

"Oh no, she isn't; she'll be with me." Narcissa hissed at her.

Andromeda scolded her younger sister, "Cissy, stop." Narcissa sighs in defeat as Haeun smirks and pulls Rosé to the couch where her other friends are sitting.

"The Tale of the Potter Twins: Year 1 The Philosophers Stone." Albus read the title of the top book.

All heads turn to James Potter who is equally shock like them.

"Potter? Could they be my kids?"

"I think so..." Remus said.

"I wonder who's the mother." Said Peter.

"Who wants to read first?" As Minerva raised her hand, Albus asked everyone. She was, in fact, the only one who raised their hand.

Albus nod his head pass her the book.

"Chapter 1: The Girl Who Lived." she read the title.

" she read the title