I kissed a girl (Pt. 2)

Začít od začátku

"I kissed a girl." She smiled into the camera and glared at JYP. 'Oh shit. We're getting kicked out of JYP, oh well, he's a dick anyway.' Lia shrugged and stepped in.

"Me as well... I kissed a girl too." She backed Ryujin up.

"Oh my god... they're done for." Yeji and Yuna gasped. Chaeryeong just stood there as if she knew everything... because she did.

"Huh?"

"Ooh you hear that everyone? JYP is homophobic AND he has two students that like the same gender... things are getting juicy." The MC wiggled his eyebrows. "Is he gonna kick two of his best students out of the school because of his homophobia?"

"YEAHH! RYUJIN AND LIA!!!" Some people cheered and the others just stood there in shock.

"What?" JYP stood in shock.

"I said... I kissed a girl! And I liked it!" Ryujin yelled into the microphone. "Could you hear me then?"

"Yes." He nodded. Ryujin and Lia looked at each other and nodded, they stood right in front of JYP and leaned closer to each other until their lips met. Yeji and Yuna's eyes widened. Chaeryeong cheered them on like a bunch of other people were doing.

"WHOOOOO! GET IT I GUESS! DAMN!" People cheered. Ryujin and Lia walked away from JYP and left him with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"SO YOU TWO WERE YOUR FIRST KISSES?!" Yeji and Yuna both pointed at them.

"Mhm." They nodded.

"AND YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!" They turned to Chaeryeong.

"Yeah."

"OH MY GOD!" They were still in shock but supportive of them.

"We're totally getting kicked out of the school." Lia chuckled.

"Oh well." Ryujin shrugged. The cameraman and MC came up to them.

"What two brave souls we have here." He chuckled. "How are you two?"

"Good." They shrugged.

"How do you feel about JYP?" He asked.

"Well it's a great school, just the principle is a little harsh." Ryujin stated.

"How do you guys like coming here?"

"Well it's fun with our friends and all... but we aren't staying here long, considering the scene we just put on-"

"We're definitely getting kicked out." Ryujin interrupted Lia.

"Yeah." Lia chuckled.

"Would you recommend coming here?" He asked.

"I mean... sure, unless you don't want to experience homophobia by the principle." They smiled. "I'd recommend not coming here if you want to be free to date whoever you want."

"Alright, thanks for letting me interview you two." He smiled. "I'm gonna go record JYP... he's still frozen."

"Bye." They waved.

"Yeah, after all the things we just said right there, it's definitely not even a question if we're getting kicked out or not." The group laughed.

~A few hours later~

Everyone went back to their classes and all the shouting became zero shouting because of the bell.

"SHIN RYUJIN AND CHOI JISU PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY AGAIN SHIN RYUJIN AND CHOI JISU PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!" They heard over the loudspeakers.