My head feeling hazy the more that I look at him, but I still wanted to look at him. I like how he still after these months makes me feel like this. Smirk slowly made a way on his face, making me raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing, Princess."

I looked at him confused, but decided to shrug it off. Our food arrived and I happily dug into it, of course with manners. I hear Seojun chuckle and I looked up to him.

He bended over the table, moving closer to my face. He locked eyes with mine, and I felt his thumb going over my lips. He showed me his thumb where sauce from my lips was. And then suddenly he licked his thumb, making my eyes widen on the sight.

I gulped down the saliva I had in my mouth. He caught me in the moment, that I actually didn't know how to respond. Despite just winking at him, continuing to eat. I heard him chuckle.

"It feels so nice..."

"What?" I looked up back at him, to see him smiling sweetly at me.

"Being alone with you, somewhere outside." He says. Now that he mentions it, it's been a while since we got some 'alone' time. I smile back at him.

"Just being with you is enough for me."

His eyes widened at my response, because usually he would be the one to say his emotions out loud. To be honest, I'm having trouble to say to Seojun, my emotions for him even if I think every second about him. I don't know why it's hard to say something out loud to him, despite the fact that we are almost spending every minute together since we started dating.

"I want to kiss you right now." Seojun blurted out, surprising both of us with his response. I don't know why, but both of us are too blunt.

"Then why don't you?" I placed my head in my head leaning on the table, looking at him. We both finished eating and suddenly Seojun jumped on his feet.

"Let's go." He just mutters, grabbing me for hand and pulling me to stand up. I grabbed my purse in process and followed him out of the restaurant.

I looked at his expression, noticing a cold one on his face. Shivers went through me and I just looked down at my feet.

We got in elevator and ride was quiet. I was confused by his sudden behavior. Did I say something wrong...? Last time, he was like this was before when we started dating. Was I too honest...?

The only thing that was heard through hall Seojun's hurried steps and my heels that were clicking. Usually it would boost my confidence, but now it was reverse.

Suddenly we stopped walking in front of one door and I realized that we were in front of our apartment doors. Seojun pulled out the card and slipped it, making the doors open. As the door opened, he pushed me inside with the force.

I wanted to complain, but before I could do anything I felt being dragged and pinned against the door that closed behind me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Seojun hovering over me. His eyes scanning me, in the darkness that surrounded us.

Something about his gaze made me feel hot and it send my stomach feeling in different ways. I realized myself how I liked the way his eyes darkened in a second and how his smirk had a touch of arrogance. I couldn't believe how that made him look even more hot. And how it made him look...

dangerously sexy.

I sucked my breath in realization, in which situation I was. How dense you could be Hwang Chaerin...? Smirk slowly made a way to my lips, slowly getting excited by everything that is around me. Getting excited by a person that is in front of me. Getting excited about the Han Seojun.

"So...what are you still waiting for...?" I teased, licking my lips in the process.

That question was like a trigger to Han Seojun and like a affirmation coming from me. Because in the second, he grabbed me for waist, pulling me closer to him even more. I felt his body pressing against mine, making me feel hotter.

I placed my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. The scent of his cologne that he wore, made my mind go all numb. In a second, he took off our coats and threw them somewhere. He got us in the same positon from before and then his lips curved into another smirk.

"Princess, I've waited enough."

Note: Hello guys!! Long time no see! How are you feeling?

How do you like today's chapter? PRETTY pretty please tell me, becaus I was writing this chapter for a whole freaking month because of my writer's wall...I was really stuck and I hope that it turned out well❤️

Take care of yourself, stay healthy and happy

                           Yourpinkbae💕