She's Sleepy

You and Bucky finally arrive back at the tower. You walk into your room and plop down on the bed. Bucky chuckles and sits besides you.

"Tired?" He asks.

"Yes." You say.

"Well you can't sleep yet doll." Bucky says.

"Why?" You whine.

"We gotta go say hi to everyone." Bucky says.

"Carry me?" You ask.

"Of course doll." Bucky says.

Bucky's arms go under you and he picks you up bridal style. You rest your head on his chest. He walks to the elevator and kisses the top of your head.

The elevator doors open and everyone is standing in the main room. "Hey guys." Wanda says.

Bucky sets you down and Wanda hugs you. You almost fall asleep in her grasp. Sam hugs you next. Then Steve. Then everyone else.

You walk back over to Bucky and put you head on his chest.

"Sorry. She's sleepy." Bucky says.

"Y/n can I talk to you?" Wanda asks.

You nod. You follow her out of the room. She sits down on the floor. You sit next to her.

"When was the last time you had your period?" Wanda asks.

"I don't know." You say. Wanda looks at you. "Why Wanda?" You ask.

"It's just that, when I hugged you, I felt something." Wanda says.

"What did you feel?" You ask.

"I don't know how to describe it. I just know that, before when I hugged you, I didn't feel this." Wanda says.

Panic fills you. "We'll know I'm scared that I'm pregnant." You say.

"You don't want to be pregnant?" Wanda asks.

"I don't know Wanda. Bucky and I just got married. Yea I saw kids in the future, literally, but I'm not sure I'm ready now." You say.

"Can I?" Wanda asks. She hovers her hand over your belly. You nod. She places her hand on your belly. You can see red glowing around her hand. A huge smile forms on her face.

"Y/n. I think you're pregnant." Wanda says. You freeze. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Wanda asks. She puts her hand on your shoulder.

"No I'm not okay. I might be pregnant." You say.

"What are you going to do?" Wanda asks.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"Are you going to keep it, or not?" Wanda asks.

"I don't know. I guess I'll talk to Bucky about it. We don't even know for sure though." You say.

"Okay. I'll let you get back to him. I'll run out and buy you a test." Wanda says.

"Thank you Wanda." You say. You stand up and fast walk back to Bucky.

"Hey we gotta go." You say to Bucky.

"What why?" Bucky asks.

"I really, really, really need to talk to you." You say.

"Okay. Let's go back." Bucky says.

The two of you say goodnight to everyone and head back to your floor. The elevator doors open and you step out and look at Bucky.

"Hey what's wrong?" Bucky asks while cupping your face. A couple tears escape your eyes. "Doll what's wrong?" Bucky asks.

"I think I might be pregnant." You say. More tears fall down your face.

"What?" Bucky asks.

"Wanda had this feeling when she hugged me. That why she pulled me away. She told me I might be pregnant and I think she might be right." You say.

Bucky pulls you into a hug. "Okay. It's okay." Bucky says.

"She went out and bought a test for me to be sure." You say.

"Okay. Hey look at me." Bucky says. He cups your face and you look at me. "No matter what the test says, I love you. Okay?" Bucky says.  You nod. "And if it comes back positive, then I'll be here for you through the whole thing. And if it comes back negative, then we don't have to worry about it." Bucky says.

"I think I am pregnant. My period is really late now that I think about it. I'm really tired. I'm hungry. Like all the time, but then again I've always been hungry." You say.

"Okay, well, let's wait and see what the test says." Bucky says.

The two of you wait for a couple minutes. The elevator doors open and Wanda walks out holding a bag. She hands it to you and hugs you. "Tell me what it says tomorrow." Wanda says. You nod. She leaves.

You look at Bucky. "Okay I'll be right back." You say. You go to the bathroom and use the test. You set it on the counter and call Bucky in. He opens the door and sees you sitting on the floor. He sits next to you.

"Now we just wait." You say.

Bucky holds your hand. You lay your head on his shoulder. Two minutes pass and you stand up to see what the test says. In clear letters it says Pregnant.

You turn around to face Bucky. "Oh my god. I'm pregnant. What are we gonna do?" You ask.

"Whatever you want doll. If you want to keep it, we can keep it. If you don't, then we won't keep it." Bucky says.

"I don't know what I want to do." You say.

"Okay. Take a couple days to think about it doll. If you want to have this baby, then we'll have it. If you don't, then we won't. Okay? Just know I'm here for you no matter what you decide." Bucky says. You kiss him.

"Okay. Can we at least sleep now?" You ask.

Bucky chuckles. "Yea doll. We can sleep." Bucky says.