𝐓𝐄𝐍, 𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗂𝖽𝖺

Zacznij od początku

"I'm fine." Akane shrugged, getting ready to walk into the building, but another hand on her shoulder (this one much gentler) stopped her.

"Your nose."

Dabbing her middle and ring finger under her nostril, Akane could see the red blood oozing from there. Although she found it odd, Akane shrugged her shoulder and wiped it off with the back of her hand, smearing it further onto her cheek. With the palm of her hand now, Akane rubbed the blood off her cheek completely whilst walking into the main UA building, leaving a confused teacher behind.

                "We need to pick a class president

"We need to pick a class president."

Despite her classmates around her cheering and jumping out of their seats, blabbering on about how they'd like the position, Akane stared down her empty desk. Her face was stoic, head resting on her two palms. She was still pondering about what had happened earlier in the morning. She had only ever visited this 'void', as she began calling it, in her dreams, so it happening in the middle of daylight confused her, and debunked her theory of it being some weird recurring dream.

"Be quiet!" Akane snapped out of it, turning her head to the right to look at Iida instead who's voice had stopped the class' clambering, "This is a task laden with responsibility where you must carry and pull everyone else's weight. Just because you'd like to doesn't mean you can. It is a holy office that requires the great esteem and trust of those around you. The only truly worthy leader will emerge from a democratic choice reflecting the will of the people. Which is why this must be settled by a vote!

He's really being lofty with that proposal. Akane thought with a quiet chuckle.

"It's still too early to have developed any trust in each other." A girl with green hair and frog-like features quipped.

"And everyone will just vote for themselves!" Kirishima added.

"And that's precisely why the person who does manage to earn multiple votes will be the truly appropriate person for the job, no?!" Iida spoke with confidence, arm still making chopping motions in the air. Noticing the faces of understanding on his peers, Iida turned to their teacher who was climbing into his yellow sleeping bag, "Is that alright, sensei?!"

"As long as you all decide by the deadline, anything's fine."

Now, Akane stared at the green chalkboard. Izuku had four votes (one of them being granted by herself, of course), Momo had two votes, and everyone (save for Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Akane) had one vote.

"You've gotta be shitting me! Who voted for Deku?!"

"Did you seriously think anyone was going to vote for you?"