It's Rude

I want to scream

"So how would you both like to start this?" He shifts so he's able to drink his coffee more comfortably.

We both sit in silence right across from him. I wish I took Hawks' feather to the heart so I wouldn't have to be here.

"Okay then." He places the mug on the table. "Maybe you'd like to talk about the events that occurred earlier tonight since they're still fresh in your minds?" He quirks his eyebrow. When he hears nothing from us, he continues. "My student informed me, through a very painful call might I add, that there was a bird man threatening her and he called her a 'bitch'. Hawks are you threatening my students?"

"She called me a bird?!"

"You always pick the wrong thing to focus on. How about we start with something easy. How is it that there's an underage student temporarily living in the home of a pro hero without the knowledge of his parent or at least training in the foster care department?"

"I thought you told him!" I shout at Hawks. He blinks at Aizawa before turning to me.

"I did tell him, he's just playing dumb!" He points.

"He's right, I did know." He smirks before picking up the mug. Hawks gasps loudly.

"That's just foul, Eraser." Aizawa shrugs.

"But that's not why I asked. I wanted to know the reason from you Kaminari." 

"But didn-" I pause. "It was because of the situation that happened at the dorms. Hawks wouldn't let me go back, that's what he told you right?" I look between the two of them. Aizawa keeps his usual expression on while Hawks shifts in his seat.

"Hawks told me a lot of things, I'm here to listen to you." A lot of things? From the day Hawks found me? Or Ethan. No, he wouldn't.

"Sorry Mr. Aizawa, but I honestly don't know what you want me to say right now." I shake my head.

"Kaminari just, tell me. What happened at the dorms that morning? I've heard all sides of it trust me, even his." He points his gaze to Hawks before looking back to me. "But I haven't heard the most important one's yet, which is yours."

I don't really know what to say. If I tell him the truth my classmates could get suspended and Jirou could possibly get expelled. But it wasn't that bad anyways. You could've handled it. 

"Nothing really happened Mr. Aizawa, it was one big miscommunication." I clap my hands together with a smile while avoiding his gaze. I see Hawks sigh from the corner of my eye and I deflate a little.

"Denki I understand that you care deeply for your classmates, and I do too. But from what I heard they put you through that weekend you shouldn't. The majority of the things mentioned about that morning were out of line and I as your teacher and guardian must take the necessary actions to discipline your classmates, but I cannot take the right measures needed without hearing your side of the story." He sighs while rubbing his temples. He must be pissed, no. Annoyed. He's annoyed at you and your bullshit Denki. You just had to go ahead and cause trouble for everyone didn't you.

"Aizawa Sensei, you gotta believe me, it was my fault. Honestly." I look up at him. The best thing to do is take responsibility. If I get expelled then that means I can get another job most likely morning shifts. I'll be able to get the kids adopted and pay Mr. Sho, Hawks, Mr. Eto, and Aiko back for all they've given me. Then I'll stay with Dad, like I was always meant to be. It'll be okay.

"And why is that Kaminari?"

"why is what?" 

"Why do you think that your classmates harassing you on a Saturday morning is your fault?"