Chapter 13- If it's a war she wants it's a war she gets

(WARNING: SMUT. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER. If you do want to read it enjoy! Yours truly- _notreallyEstella_)

The morning rays of light shone onto my skin threw a small gap between the curtains, that alone was enough to make me stir. I turned over excpecting Jade to be asleep still next to me but infact I was alone. Panicked I sat up immidiatly. She didn't leave me alone in her house did she?! I rubbed my eyes clearing the sleepy dust from my eye that was clouding my judgement. Now that I could think clearer I began looking round the room. Jade's room was pretty much what you would expect. All black walls with posters covering them evenly and old monster cans scattered about the floor along with: notebooks, scrunched up paper balls, plates, crisp packets, clothes, scissors, headphones, pens and shoes. Basically her room is a junk yard where alternitive teenagers come to die and I was in love with it. There was one particular poster that caught my eye. The poster had a picture of three girls and at the top the title THE SCISSORING was printed in a dark red blood smeared font. That movie is a cinematic masterpiece. Nothing could be better then that movie. I've heard rumours that a second one is coming out soon. Jade's bedroom door suddenly swung open.

"Oh. You're awake. Goodmorning." Jade walked in clutching a towel round her body and her hair was soaking wet.

"Yeah I just woke up...What time is it?" I asked trying to distract from the fact that Jade West was standing infront of me wearing nothing but a towel.

"It's ten o'clock." She replied. The towel was just long enough to cover the top of her thighs. I could see the water glisten off of them. A drop of water fell from a strand of hair and dripped down her collarbone. "What's wrong with you?"

"I...Uh...Nothing." I shook my head and redirected my eyes to the floor.

"Hey. Look at me when I talk to you." She tilted my head up to her eye level. "You got that?"

"...Yes ma'm..." I watched as I saw the change of tables in facial expressions. Jade was now the flustered one. "Aw a little flustered are we?" I smiled. 

"What?! No...?!" She panicked.

"I think you are!" I laughed. Jade dropped her towel.

"How's that for flustered!" She smirked amused by the shade of rose that covered my face. I couldn't bring myself to reply I just stared. My mouth began watering slightly as my mind wanded into dark and dirty places.

"Yeah that's what I thought." Satisfied with my reaction she wrapped the towel back around herself. Ok if she wants to play it like that fine. If it's a war she wants it's a war she gets. I got onto all fours and crawled over to the other side of the bed closest to where she was standing. I got comfortable on my knees facing her to see what she would do next. Dissapointedly she made no move, she just watched me. It seems like I would have to step things up a little more. I got up out of bed and pinned Jade to the nearest wall.

"What do you think you're doing...?" Jade said after a while of gathering her thoughts.

"What does it look like? I'm topping you!" I smiled.

"No! You can't do that! I'm the top." She tried to reason.

"Well...Who's against the wall right now..huh?" I laughed. However this did not last long. I had barely finished my sentence before Jade pushed me over onto the bed and stradled over me.

"And what was that you were talking about?" She smirked suggestively.

"I...uh...nothing..." I shook my head dissmissively.

"That's what I thought. Now. Get on your knees." She got off of me and pointed down at the floor infront of where she was sat on the edge of the bed.

"But-" I attempted to reason with her looking at the hardwood floor but she shoved me down onto the floor.

"I said NOW." She said sternly. Quickly I got onto my knees below her in the spot that she had pointed to.

"Before I go giving out praises lets see if you deserve it." She hooked her legs over my shoulders. My head was now directly between her legs and I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. I pushed my hands up her thighs and underneath her towel so that my hands could find a way to her ass. I started by slowly planting kisses up her tighs till I got her enterence. The tip of my tounge grazed her lips as I pushed it in futher to her clit I began taking bigger and bigger licks finding a pattern that made her moan. She grabbed hold of my hair pulling it as things got more intense.

"Fuck...Keep going...Right there good girl..." She panted for breath in between moans. I kept going steady the grip that I had on her ass got tighter and as my nails dug into her skin her moans got even louder and her legs began to tremble. As she came in my mouth she removed her legs from my shoulders and sat up.

She petted me on the head and gave me a satisfied smile. "Come sit."

I got off my now red knees and sat down next to her. I don't know why she told me to sit down when she just pushed me over onto my back anyway. She removed my underwear.

"You're wet already." She smiled as she began roughly rubbing my clit. I let a whine as I gripped the sheets suddenly. The faster that she went the closer I became to being able to cum. However, just before I did so she got ontop of me. She put one of her legs ontop of mine and the other underneath then she began rubbing against me. I could feel how wet she was against me. It felt so good that I couldn't control the moans that escaped my mouth and neither could I control the many amount of times I cummed all over her.