first story skrrtskrrt

tags: cnc kink, fingering, overstimulation, dom and sub, 

you two were sitting on the couch, he was on the phone w/ his friend. one arm over your shoulder, while he holds his phone w/ his other hand. your dom suddenly chuckling lowly shaking his head slighty as you look up to meet his eyes staring right into yours. the look on your face completely clueless to what was going on except for the fact that you were going crazy on the inside.
you were about to tell your boyfriend how much you were in the need to get fucked when he interrupted you as he heard his phone ring, his friend called.

well shit wasnt going too well for you as you were shifting in your seat non stop. and he caught you. from the corner of his eye he saw the way you were rubbing your thighs together, shifting in your seat, fiddling with your shorts and the needy look on your face. he saw it in your eyes but he decided to be the bitch he is and enjoy the little show. watch you struggling and he enjoys every second of it.

suddenly you found his hand on your thigh, slowly stroking it, up and down. you were startled for a second when you felt his gaze stuck on you again. as you looked up, only to see a slight but mischievous smirk. you slowly caught up but scared about what the fuck he's gonna do next. "fuck" you thought - "he's still on his phone fuck he tryna do".. when he put his index finger on his lip as a sign to be quiet you were confused at first, when your dom pat his own lap. you were lost in thought but he gently grabbed you by your arm and made you lay your head on his thigh.

you just looked up into your doms eyes while he gave you a reassuring nod.
this time his hand slowly going under your shirt up to your boobs, when he grabbed your right one and started massaging it slowly. you closed your eyes enjoying the feeling a slight hum leaving your lips as you relaxed, immedeatly melting into his touch. after awhile his hand trailing down your waist feeling every inch of your upper body right now. his hand now playing with the waistband of your shorts when he suddenly takes them off and throws them on the ground.
his hands now on your thigh, trailing up and down, squeezing them roughly. you felt your doms hand now on your inner thigh spreading your legs apart by pushing one to the side immedeatly going to your panties feeling you through the material.

chuckling when he felt how wet you were already. suddenly his fingers trailing up to your face again as he grabbed your face his eyes full of lust and amusement looking deeply into yours. his fingers now on your lips you immedeatly got the sign and opened your mouth for him to push both his index and middle finger into your mouth. "suck" he mouthed and you did as he said, when he had enough, his fingers leaving your mouth covered in your own saliva, his fingers went down again immedeatly moving your panties aside w/ his thumb and both fingers entering your already wet cunt.
you let out a quiet moan, slightly arching your back. "hold up a second" you heard him say, opening your eyes when you saw him mute himself and leaving the phone on his other thigh. "you better shut the fuck up if you dont want him to hear, do you?.." he said unmuting himself, "k i'm back". he started moving his fingers inside of you, you felt his thumb now pressing against your clit. you bit your lip trying not to moan. crossing his fingers inside of your cunt, going faster..enjoying the little show.

fuck..fuck please.." you let out breath less as it was so hard to stay quiet, you just wanted to moan out your doms name out loud but his friend would hear everything and you wouldnt be able to handle the humiliation. you were lost in thought when he suddenly hit your spot. he continued thrusting into you, his fingers deep inside of you, abusing your sweet spot over and over again.

going faster, the clapping of his hand against you was now heard but you didnt care anymore. you let out a loud moan, moaning his name, grabbing his strong arm with one hand while the other's grip is thight on the couch. his fingers stretching you out so good, your breath heavy. you were close and he knew that. he felt the way your head pressed harder into his thigh and your legs starting to tense. he just kept going, feeling you tighten around his fingers. "aah fuck..fuck i-i'm cumming-"
you let out a moan as you came on his fingers but he just kept going your cunt already so sensitive after you just came but he didnt care. "n-no please aah" you tried to close your legs but he quickly reacts, while his other hand was on your boob the entire time he pinches your nipple. your body reacting on its own which stops you from closing your legs. he kept going, faster and faster, already knowing your weak spot he immedeatly started thrusting right into it.

your mind going crazy, whimpering "f-fuck y-you aah i'm cum-ming again..ugh" you groan, suddenly your doms other hand is on your mouth, holding it close not wanting his friend to hear another sound from you. you came the second time now. your back arched, eyes closed tightly, head thrown back. your legs closed as he takes out his fingers. you relax, relieved he finally took them out. he removed his hand from your mouth only to push his fingers, covered in your cum into your mouth. he slightly leans down and whispers "look at you mh, suck on them like a whore would do." 

when he was satisfied he pulls his fingers out of your mouth and before you could catch your breath
he pushed 3 fingers into your dripping cunt. your entire body tensing up, whimpering and a breathless moan left your lips. "AH-..fuck p-please no more n-no please.." you begged him. it was too much for you to handle after you came already twice.

your oversensitive cunt, destroyed by your dom. you secretly loved every second of it. you did enjoy the mixture of pain and pleasure in the way he was overstimulating you. he knew all your weak spots, every inch of your body. but he also knew that it was all his and he made sure you knew that too. it was hot. and he fucks you so good.
he made you feel so good w/ only his fingers, he knew how to pleasure you. you're a woman of needs and he's ready to do anything to fulfill those.

he mercilessly slammed his fingers in and out of you, stretching you out so good. but it was too much to handle for you. tears started rolling down your cheeks, "please s-stop please t-too much..too m-much" you cried. squirming underneath him, whimpering and crying. "fucking pathetic" - he said as he lets out a low chuckle and speeds up his fingers. you screamed and started squirming trying to escape but he just ignored you. he made sure you were gonna cum again. cum for him.
he sees it as a reward. when he looks at you like this, so vulnerable and looking just so pathetic. art. its his creation.

you belong to him. and he made sure you knew that too.
you can barely breathe now, its just too much.
you felt your climax building up, you're gonna cum. you grabbed his arm and dug your nails in it, your back arched and his thigh catching your pretty tears. again he felt the way you tightened around him and your muscles tensing up.

"cum for me baby" - he said, completely enjoying every single second of you so destroyed. you moaned out loud, loud enough you were sure the neighbours heard.

he pulls his fingers out slowly, and you close your eyes tightly not liking the feeling. "mmm" - you looked up at him w/ half lidded eyes, exhausted but completely satisfied. you completely forgot about the call. his friend. heard everything.
but whether you remembered or not you wouldnt care less. you got what you wanted, so did your dom. while he has his fingers in his mouth, licking them clean, tasting you he lets out a hum as he finishes.

"you did so good baby. so good. i'm proud of you" as he leans down to kiss your lips, you felt his lips curve into a slight smile on yours. when he breaked the kiss he just let you rest, removing the hair, from the sweat, sticking onto your face. he's always so gentle after and makes sure you know he loves you for who you are not your body. he takes the phone hangs up and throws it on the coffee table, not giving a fuck. "i love you, my pretty girl."