Ch. 6: Dinner and Attention

Começar do início

***

As we walked back into the hotel to get ready I began to realize I didn't bring anything semi-formal in my bag. And sadly niether did Lily

"Shopping?" She asked. I nodded and groaned as we set out for the second time this week to an outlet. A lot of the stores we didn't have back where we lived like 'Quiz.' But we soon found a store we were familiar with 'H&M.' We frantically looked around for something that would suit our taste but was still a little girly cause... Well, we weren't. She went with a pair of black jeggings and the cutest white blouse I had ever seen her wear our entire lives.

"Of course you got jeggings. Slut." I said as she looked in the mirror as we tried it on at the store. Her bubble butt sticking out more than usual. Her butt honestly was bigger than Louis'. And that's saying something.

She smirked and took it off and walked to the counter not even letting me see what I was going to wear. She said if I saw and tried it on I wouldn't get it and there was no way she was going to let me miss out on a killer outfit. To which I rolled my eyes.

Later than evening a taxi had dropped us off at Harry's flat to which he had to text me the adress so I now and forever would know his address by heart. So I'm a little obssessed with them. As if you aren't! As I stepped out the taxi the cold air hit my legs since I was wearing a skirt! Me! It was simple light pink skirt with a black design and plain white shirt that was tucked in with my chucks. I glared at Lily as I rubbed my legs as we walked towards the door and she just laughed at my childish actions.

The door bell rang and I'm sure my heartbeat was louder than it. The door swung open to reveal Louis. "My sister!"

He engulfed me in a tight hug and I hear Lily laughing beside me as I was being squished. "Help," I choked. He heard and let go apologizing and I just shook my head and chuckled. He then hugged Beth and let us in to show some nice looking boys. I smiled at them as I took in their looks in. They looked kind of serious looking and that only made me more suspicious.

"Where are we going?" Beth asked for me and they just grinned and laughed evilly. Beth began to cower infront of me. "You boys aren't funny. Now tell us where!"

"Its just a resturaut, Love. No need to get so worked up about it. It's Kuzu. It's turkish food." Harry said walking over to us and slinging his arms over our shoulders.

"I love turkish food!" Niall exclaimed.

"You like any food," Zayn chuckled as he put a hand on his shoulder. He then motioned for us to leave and we all walked out the door to find yet another mini-limo awaiting.

"You could just have had Harry and Louis drive." I said.

"This is a date. Only the fanciest for our girls." Harry told us pushing us inside. I looked to Beth becuase of Harry's words. She just shrugged and grinned as if to say to go wih the flow.

As we arrived the lady was going to ask for the name for the reservation and I giggled loudly as the boys said "Hi, We're One DIrection," before any words left her mouth. As she showed us to a table two girls were already sitting there and being a fan I knew exactly who they were.

"Oh, my goodness!" My eyes bulged out of my sockets probably. "Wow, you two really are gorgeous. So much better than the pictures I've seen."

"Speak for youself. You're beautiful." El told me, "And I guess your the fan that Nialler ran into."

"Y-Yeah," I blushed. "And this is my cousin Beth. Beth this is Danielle and Eleanor. Liam's and Louis's girlfriends."

"Stalker much?" She retorted to me as she shook the girls' hands. "Excuse her. She has the One Direction Obssession Infection."