"Everyone, class ended!" Emiko-sensei exclaims as everyone packed their bags.

The male dancer was packing all his needs till he saw the phone ringing.

Its the pianist, Kidou.

'Oh god, he's calling me? Now? Out of all the other times he could have,' Fudou thought and sighed.

He grabbed the phone and accepted the call.

"Hey," the dreadlocks greeted at the other side of the phone,

"Hi, may I ask, why your calling me?"

"Just wanted to start the conversation since you never did," you can hear his little chuckle behind.

"O-oh, I was just-" he was turning embarrassed.

"Its alright, your probably less social aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am, I think you can tell,"

"Obiviosly I could. Anyways how was practice?"

"Good, and I kinda finished reading a book called Moonlight,"

"Seems interesting what is it about?"

"You can search up it yourself, idiot,"

"Fine, I will, you lazy ass,"

"Oi! But anyways how's your competition?" Fudou asked as he remembers he had a competition.

"It will start tommorrow, for now I'm just getting ready,"

"Well then, hope you do great,"

"Haha, thank you, Akio," he laughs gently like its the most softest laugh he had heard from the pianist.

'A-Akio?' He thought shocked with the sudden change.

"Um hello? Did I say something wrong?" Kidou asked with a tone a bit corcerned.

"N-no you didn't, I was just taken back,"

"Of me calling your first name? Haha, you can call me Yuuto too, you know?"

"Really? I mean alright then, Yuuto,"

"Kidou! Get back to practice and stop calling your boyfriend!" Haruna says through the phone although the audio wasn't clear Fudou could still hear it.

The brunette flushed red like the food he dislikes, tomatos.

"Ah, I'm really sorry about her, thats my sister, Haruna, she can be a bit annoying at times," Kidou said although Fudou can't see him but he knows he's quite shy after what Haruna said.

"I-its fine, anyways you better be going or else you'll be in trouble,"

"Oh right, talk to you soon,"

"Yeah, see you,"

Fudou sighs, he didn't realised he was already in front of his house. He walked into his room as he greeted his mom and grandmother. The dancer puts his bag and take out his clothes and took a bath.

After that he then goes to bed looking at the ceiling and starts questioning everything.

'Am I.. gay?' He wondered, 'and what was Haruna calling me his boyfriend,'

'Does he.. No it can't be it! Maybe Haruna was just joking,' he then slapped himself because of such stupid thoughts.

'Urgh, why are feelings so confusing?'

"Akio, Dear?" His mom says while knocking at his door.

"Yes mom?" He opens the door to let his mother in.