𝟑

3rd Person's POV

The two dancers rested for a while until a thought came onto Fudou's mind.

"Shinobu,"

"What?"

"Do you know how Kidou plays the piano like? Like what does his facial expression looks or something like that,"

"Why are you so suddenly interested in him?"

"Just answer the damn question," he says as his ears turns slightly red.

"Well if your so eager to know, I can show you a video about him playing the video. Haruna sended me the video,"

"Haruna?"

"His little sister, he really cares for her unless you want to be buried tommorrow by him,"

"Okay okay, anyways show me,"

"Be patient, you crap,"

"Like your the one to talk,"

Shinobu then shows him the video of the dreadlocks male playing the piano. As he watch the video, the pink-haired female noticed how whipped he was.

She sighs tired of how naive the brunette was about his feelings. He was slowly and gently falling for him.

The brunette watches the video attentively. Watching how he pressed the keys so detailed and watching how his facial expressions slowly changes. He plays the intrusment with such burning passion like how Fudou does when dancing.

He really is an amazing pianist.

Fudou was amazed truly amazed by such skill. He also noticed that Kidou's aura changed drasticly when playing the piano. He really is beautiful when playing the piano.

"Wow.." Fudou was stunned by such performance the dreadlocks male did.

"Damn, you are really whipped,"

"I'm not! Stop jumping into conclusions!" Although the brunette's ear was slowly turning red.

"Sure sure,"

"Though I wanna ask, why does he wears those weird goggles?"

The female is now the one shocked with the question. Didn't expect such question to be made. She paused for a few seconds before answering.

"Well for that.. I think you should ask him in person instead,"

"It must be something personal but I just met him. I don't wanna bother and make him uncomfortable,"

"Wow, your thinking like your his boyfriend or something,"

Fudou throws his towel at her and obiviously Shinobu dodged it.

"Hey, didn't your parents say to never hit a girl!?"

"Then stop being an asshole!"

And again they bursted laughing on the floor while the dance members are giving them the "I'm so tired of them" look.

A few months have passed.

Shinobu and Fudou are now as close as ever. Though Shinobu is from 10A and they can only meet at break periods and their dance clubs. They always talked a lot during those times and the entire school knows it.

Of course the boy with dreadlocks knows it as well.

"Stop being sulky, Kidou,"