first day

Indigo POV
UGH, the first day of high school, this is going to be so fun. Oh! you're here sorry I'm indigo star. Today is the first day of high-school and I'm not happy about it. i mean i am happy to see my friends from middle school but i heard high school isn't fun. Like at all. anyway i have to go get ready...let's hope i have a good day?

Walker POV
I can't believe that I'm in high school already. oh wassup, i'm Walker, Walker Bryant. I'm a freshman at Attaway high (yes, i used the high school from chicken girls). I'm surprised I'm in high school. From, all the trouble and my grades from middle school. i would be dead if my mom found out what i used to do. Well she knew, but she forgot, but im gonna do none of that anymore. I'm a new walker. as the old saying goes "new year, new me"

Indigo POV
after i got ready i went downstairs and to my surprise my mother wasn't there. i said that sarcastically by the way. i have some issues in my family so my mom is never around and same as my dad. so i usually have the house all to myself. i don't mind being alone. i mean yes i get bored and sometimes feel lonely but i've been alone my whole life, well most of it but still it doesn't bother me that much. welp im going to make myself breakfast i guess.

after i eat breakfast. i check the time on my phone. it's only 8:15. i have to leave in 5 minutes. i check my bag and make sure i have everything i need. i also grab my lunch from the fridge and put it into my bag. i grabbed my house keys and left for school.

(btw indi doesn't have a sister in this story, she doesn't really follow the plot lmao. if you want me to i'll find a way to make her in the story)

Walker POV
after i get ready i heard my mom calling me down from the kitchen for breakfast. i wasn't really hungry but i guess i kind of have to eat.
"so ready for your big first day?" my mom asked excitedly "sure" i said, totally not being sarcastic.
"Great!" my mom said with a smile. she couldn't really tell when i'm being sarcastic or not. i would always tell her if i am but i kinda just got tired of telling her, if she asks i'll tell her if i am or not. that's usually how we do it now. while i'm eating breakfast i check the time on my phone. CRAP i have to leave! "Mom i have to go to school love you bye" i say as fast as i can. after running in circles i found my backpack and i leave.

Indigo POV
when i got to school there was a sign saying "All freshmen please report to the cafeteria" on the front doors of the school. i walked in, looking around for the cafeteria, as in looking around sophomores kept looking at me like i was a ghost. rude much. i heard a kid call my name but then they ran to another person, guess they weren't talking to me. when i turned around i bumped into someone.

"OMG im so so sorry" i said, looking at his face, he has blue eyes and blonde hair. cute. "it's ok" he said, picking up my bag i dropped. "i-im indigo but people call me indi" i say to him taking my bag. "i'm walker,walker bryant" he held out his hand, i took his hand and i gave him a handshake, his hands were really soft. "well i gotta get going- wait do you know where the cafeteria is?" i ask him "no, i'm guessing your a freshmen too?" he said tilting his head a little bit. "yea i am, the sophomores keep staring at me like i'm a ghost." i told him, as i said that a girl came behind him "walker, please tell- who's this?" she eye balled me up and down. "piper this is indigo, indigo this is piper." he said while pointing to us "whatever, anyway tell lev he needs to give me money" she said while playing with his hair. "by the way, i'm his girlfriend which he could said from the start but we can be friends" she says while turning to me. "i'm gonna go find sophie now bye!" she says while kissing walker on the cheek. "that was something." i say trying not to make it sound like an attitude. "yea she's something alright but i'm gonna go follow her, so i'll see you later." he says walking away "bye!" i kind of yell. nice going indigo.

author time
AYY was that better than last time? i hope it was.
827 words