A sad glass of wine

In party at Castle Dimitrescu 1920

Shiny lights... Expensive suits... Polite laughters... Charming classic music... Or at least that counted for the people around exept Alcina. With one hand holding a glass of wine, putting a fake content smile on her face while talking with the guests. That's what her husband wanted to see. To give a beautiful lovely couple view in the public. But do they even wonder what happens in private? Everytime when she feels the touch of his beard hair a disgusted feeling covering her body. His fingertips sliding over her skin was more like a knife opening wounds. In everything what he does hurted Alcina the most. In bad and even in good actions.

Just like the party at night, again, acting as the most happy, lucky wife role became so heavy that the urge to vomit increased. Maybe some wine will help she thought and went to get some. "If it wasn't a party I'ld think I was pretending at a funeral." Karl, her brother rested his back at the bar table.

"Why don't you accept that you have low standarts?" She drank the wine in one shot and asked for another.

"If there is no women to fuck than I can't call this a party." He took a smoke out his cigar. "Classic Karl" As Alcina rolled her eyes. Never he was serious on a thing as always. How Alcina was such a classy lady Karl was totaly the exact opposite; dirty white shirt, green pants and a brown coat on. He was dressed like he could get called for a soldier camp in every minute. Alcina was wondering sometimes how he was her brother. "But for the wiskey it's worthed."

The last words of him sank into the amused violin music. "Nah not that noise again." He said with a disgusted tone while his grey smoke came out his nose.

"And that's why you don't belong here."

"You are right. The money here belongs to me." He smiled through his dirty brown beard made him look like a bastard. Fighting with Karl was annoying but it made her feel better to.

She joined her brother with a sad glass of wine in hand, listened to the dirty jokes of Karl and watched all the people having a laughter everywhere. Almost a brother-sister activity at all the parties they joined. And that made Alcina thanking once again for having Karl.

While all the guests having their fun Alcina catched her eye on a girl on the top of the garden. Curly bangs and pure green eyes shined as two little diamond stones in the moon. Her light green dress flied with the little breeze of the wind that comes up. She looked like a magical character from the cartoons.

Alcina was so out of this world that she nothing heard of what Karl said or that noise music. Karl followed to where his sister was looking at. "Ah you found a girl to fuck." He grinned as well because he knew his sisters love for women. That was a secret that only he knew before she married.

"How long will it take you to distract my husband?"

"Depends on how long you are away." Alcina gave a smirk and went to the place where the girl was. But Alcinas happiness went when she saw the girl talking with a one of Alcinas husband "worthful" guest. You could clearly see the man was drunk and could barely stand. What Alcina didn't see was that the girl had an eye on her but didn't want to get distracted out her work. She had to hurry up before she got catched. It will be for another time honey. Said the girl to herself. With the drunk man at her one arm she began to walk and so Alcina followed her.

At the outside door her friends waited in the car. "This is the last one." She said got the man in car carefully. "Let's go to the bar."

"I guess someone wants a trip to." Her friend looked at Alcina with a lust.

The girl slapped his head. "You drive, I'll handle her." He nodded respectfully and drove away. Now she turned to Alcina. "So you still follow me."

"Why I shouldn't follow a thief who is stealing my guests?" Alcina recongized the girl when seeing her closer. It was Emerald, the best thief around the city. It's almost impossible to catch her and it seems like Alcina was the first person made many peoples dream comes true.

"I wouldn't call this stealing. I borrow them." The wind let her curls gave a little wave. That gave Alcina more lust in her.

"Why don't you pick me to the place where you took my wonderful guest in?" She licked her underlip hoping she would say yes.

Emerald grinnedly nodded "If you really want it. Come with me mam."

Alcina went into her arm and walked with her to God knows where she took her. It doesn't really matter for Alcina to where they went. To be so close with Emerald gave her so much chills. Graving every detail in her head, she even noticed a wound on her neck on the right side. Made her more obsessed about her.

After walking on the dark streets they stopped infront of an old bar. "Give me your necklace." Emerald said.

"Why?"

"If you don't pay you can't get in there."

Alcina willingly gave her necklace to her. She never liked it so it was not a deep lost for her. She watched how Emerald gave the necklace to the bodyguard or friend and let them in. Inside it was a whole different party than hers. Loud dancing music, in a corner some people were pokering, wild dancing and all around the places people were kissing each other.
Alcina never had pretend on such parties not that she wouldn like it it's because her husband never allowed her to go anywhere without him.

Emerald whistled at the barmen and raised two fingers up than turned to Alcina. "A bit different than your party right?"

"Absolutely." Alcina looked at the two girls having pleasure with each other.

As Alcina watching the girls Emerald was studying her face. "I'm wondering how you all can tolerate all that sleepy classic music without getting fall in sleep."

Alcina looked up at her. "I think we all waiting for getting borrowed by a thief by the time."

"Today it's your lucky day than." Emerald smiled.

Acina couldn't hide the desire of kissing her peachy lips. She decided to take her chance and came a bit closer to her. "I'ld feel lucky if I get a kiss from you."

"Everyone wants that but once you kissed me you won't get out of my impact." Emerald looked deep into her eyes so her green eyes where more shining.

"I'll take the risk." The lady went closer to the thiefs soft lips and pressed it with her wet mounth. Soft enough to get the taste of Emeralds peachy lips. The touch when Emerald placed her hand on the lady's cheeck gaved her more pleasure chills and kissed her lovely thief more. Both kissed deeply and Emeralds hand traveled to Alcina's hand, getting the ring out her finger. "Didn't you steal enough?" Alcina noticed it but wasn't interested in the ring.

"As payment to get me distracted in my mission." She putted the ring in her dress top. "But if you want it back you can get it." The lady grinned and slowly putted her hand into the her top where the two breasts welcomed her hand. Emerald was already moaning a bit since Alcina squeezed one of her breasts, turned to rubbing the nipple. They kissed more, touching each others skin till both hornyness was unbearable, they found themselves into a bedroom to continue their love...