Prologue

Hello lovely readers.
So i m here with my new upcoming story "Fallen for my my fan".

It is my first Kaira fanfiction.. Here is the prologue of the story hope u'll like it

"Naira I think we are doing wrong..sneaking in anyone's house is bad manners"a girl said to another girl who was jumping against a wall trying to climb it.

"Uff Trisha tu na bohot darti hai nothing is wrong..."she said searching for something to stand on it.

"Madam apne khayalon ki duniya se nikalo...wo Kartik Goenka tumhe bhaav bhi nhi dene wala hai"

"Wo bhau de ya na de...but aaj mai to use mil ke rhugi "she said keeping a big stone against the wall and climbing on it.

"Chal"she said climbing up the wall and looking at Trisha over her shoulder.

"Na baba na main nhi aa ri ..tujhe khatron se khelna ka shok hai mujhe ni"she shook her head naira shrugged and climbed off the wall...Trisha slapped her forehead"ye ladki bhi na"

------------------------------------------------

"Who are you ?"a guyasked the naira she was standing in a classy big room and the guy was shirtless

"Sir I m your fan Naira"she said covering her eyes

"Whatever you are ..what are you doing here"Kartik asked rudely

"Sir I have came here for your autograph"she said

"wo actually I came to Mumbai for my client's treatment and now as it is over so I have to go back tomorrow morning so..."naira stopped when kartik hold her hand and removed it from her eyes...She looked directly into his eyes who was already looking in her eyes.

"Miss whatever if you will not leave my house right now ..then you will be behind the bars "he said walking towards the door

"Arey but"she called walking towards him..kartik turned..she tripped and both fell on the bed staring in each others eyes.