"Thanks," Allie smiled back at her.

。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆

Zoia's currently comforting Monica in their dorm who's crying because of her fight with Padma. Sure they've been fighting a lot lately, but Zoia thinks this is their biggest fight yet.

"It's okay Mon, it's going to be okay," Zoia rubbed her back soothingly and brought her best friend closer to her.

"What if we're going to break up, Zoi?" Monica cried. "How'd you do it with Anthony?"

"I had you and Ginny remember? You helped me Mon," she smiled at her best friend. "And if it has to come to that, Ginny and I will be here for you too, maybe even Allie and Hermione as well."

"I love you Zoi," Monica hugged Zoia as tight as she could.

"I love you too Mon," Zoia kissed her head.

"I love Padma. The thought of breaking up with her just — made it hard for me to breathe. I can't — I don't-"

"I know love, it's okay, it's okay."

Seeing her best friend like this broke her heart completely. It's such a rare sight to see Monica like this. Being sad and Monica shouldn't even be in the same sentence.

Monica has been there for her during her heartbreak with Harry and Anthony, they promised each other to always be there for one another, always.

"C'mon, you love burgers right? Let's go to the kitchen. I think we deserve a treat," Zoia suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that," Monica chuckled.

"There's the smile," Zoia poked her cheek.

When the two arrived in the kitchen, house elves came up to them, asking them what they wanted. They asked for burgers, fries, and milkshakes. Afterwards, the two sat on the counter, making jokes trying to entertain each other.

"Hi Zoia Robinson — and Monica Johnson," squealed the young elf all of the sudden. He's brought their food and drink.

"Oh Dobby! Thank you so much!" Zoia beamed.

"It's no problem Zoia Robinson, Dobby likes to help!"

"You're such a sweet elf aren't you Dobby," Monica smiled at the elf,

Dobby's ears perked up and a smile could be seen from him.

"Hey Dobby, is that a new hat I see?"

"Oh yes Zoia Robinson! Dobby made it! Would Zoia Robinson and Monica Johnson want one?"

"That would be amazing, Dobby! We could be matching!" Zoia beamed and Monica nodded. "Dobby, I have a question, have you ever worn sunglasses?"

"No, Zoia Robinson," Dobby's ear dropped.

"Well, do you want one? You can wear it during the summer when you go out, Dobby!"

"Would Zoia Robinson do that for Dobby?" he squealed.

"Of course Dobby! I mean you're giving us a hat aren't you?" said Zoia.

"Don't worry, I'll prepare something for you too Dobby," Monica winked at him.

The three decided to talk for a while until Dobby was being called by the rest of the house elves to stop bothering her and Monica, even though he's not.

"I'm totally giving him a matching one with his girlfriend," Zoia hummed.

"Girlfriend? Dobby has a girlfriend?" Monica widened her eyes.