10

3RD PERSON's POV

"He's staring at you again" Somi whispered into Hayeon's ears and pointed at the boy who lined straight with his other friends across them.

Her eyes glanced quickly at the boy and rolled her eyes in annoyance. It's been 2 months since they ended things between them. It was a lie if she said she didnt missed him but sometimes things happened and you gotta moved on and start a new.

She remembered how the school was in shocked when they found out what had happened between them. Never in a million year they expected them to break up.

"What? Hayeon and Mark broke up?"

"Why did they broke up?"

"I dont know. Try asking some juniors wether they knew the tea or not"

"Dont be too nosy in others life you guys they might be facing some difficulties "

"Oh please what happens when the person you thought were happy with each other and you shipped them so hard suddenly break up. They looked perfectly fine with each other--"

"--and all of the sudden they broke up? It made people curious"

It was one of the hot topic for the week, but like the old ones they died quickly after that and people started to mind their own business.

"Tsk it annoys me whenever I see her beautiful face" Hayeon said when Yoojung walked passed the meeting room her laughs soon died down when some prefects from the inside shushed her along with her friends.

To think of that again, she smiled when the girl actually apologized to her face to face and admitted her mistakes and wrongdoings at her.

"And why are you here?" Hayeon bluntly asked when she was called by her classmates saying a senior was looking for her outside their classroom, and that senior was no other than Yoojung herself.

The tall girl tried to hold her hands but she backed of from her immediately. Eyes boredly staring at her, her soul, the one who made her broke up him Mark. The hatred she kept for her remained constant.

"I-Im sorry Hayeon... it was my fault. Forgive Mark please. Hate me all you want. I started it. I lurred him, heck I forced him. He genuinely cared for you, he pushed me at first. But I was too selfish. He was not mine anymore and I know Im a terribke person for doing so. It's a mistake, a terrible one. Im not asking for much , we dont even know each other that well, but I begged you please forgive me, if not me then Mark."

"Yoojung sunbae? Stop crying please. I forgave you. I forgave Mark too. It's fine I guess. Just go and live your life I dont want to think about it anymore.."

"But why di.." Yoojung stopped talking immediately when she saw Hayeon walked straight into her classroom.

"She has a good heart.." Yoojung said and walked back to her class

"Sorry for coming few minutes lates-- WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME-- SO URR YESS-- good news here--"

"-- our school will be having an exchange students programs with a school at Daejeon for 2 weeks. Everything will be sponsors by the school so you dont have to worry anything about the budget--"

"-- and the school will also be having an exchange students programs with a school at Daegu for 2 weeks. Im calling you here because I know you are thrust-worthy and are a great representative for our school.."

"--so the teachers including me already split you into 2 groups one will be heading to Daejeon and one to Daegu."

"-- Chenle, Daehwi, Somi, Hayeon, Jeongin ..... all of you will be heading to Daejeon and the seniors thats left you'll be heading to Daegu-- oh and please strictly no clubbing , okay that's all you're dismissed we will give you a letter for your parents regarding the situation"

"Oh my good IM SO EXCITED AAAA" Daehwi squealed with Somi they looked so tiny yet so tall than most of students around their age.

"So Daejeon huh?" Chenle said and swung his arm around Hayeon's shoulder.

"Daejeon it is" she smirked but then gave the boy who made an eye contact with her a small smile which made Chenle rolled his eyes for the 37283882 times that week.

"Are you guys flirting or what?" He questioned and gave the senior a dirty look.

"Mark! Mr Lee is calling you!"

"Coming!" The senior gave them a small smile and walked out of the meeting room.