Karls pov

"Hey corpse, is it ok if y/n and the boys come with me to film a mr. Beast video?"

"I mean yeah, but what about dream? He's not going to show his face right?" shit i forgot about that. "Umm we can work around it. SO yeah?"

"I don't see why not." he said with a smile "LETS GOO!" My celebration was interrupted with a thud. Me and corpses look at each other confused.

Y/n's pov (Sorry for the pov alterations)

I wake up in my... bed...? How. I get up and trip over something "OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shout. "OW YOU MOTHER FUCKER! WHAT THE HELL WHAT THAT FOR?!" I look down to see a very angry nick. "WHY ARE YOU ON THE FLOOR DUMBASS!" I feel a warm arm wrap around my waist and another pulling my head into someone's chest. "LADIES! Ladies, calm down!" That's clays voice, i'm in clays arms. I hug him then wiggle out of his grasp. "Yall want to go get some food?" They all say yes and they get their shoes on. i walk out and see Karl. He hasn't seen me yet so I sneak up on him and scare him. "OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOD!" i just turn around and walk away. "No you can't get away that easily!" I am then book it and run behind clay. "Oh y/n you fucked up!" i hear clay say. He turns around, grabs me and holds my arms out so I can't do anything. Karl then laughs and picks me up. "FUCK YOU CLAY!" i shout at him "Love you to!" He responds. Karl then throws me on the couch and starts ticking me. "K-ArrLL! St-OOp!!" he ignores me. "I woNt G-Ive you CUddleS!" He stops right away. "I want cuddles..." He said in the most precious tone. I see an opportunity so I book it to my room. "WAIT! COME BACK MY CUDDLES!" I smile at his clinginess. "I GOTTA GET READY!" i shout back.

I grab one of Karls oversized hoodies, and put that on. I put on my fishnets and some hightop converse. I notice the house is a little too quiet. I stand in the middle of my room and message the group chat.

Y- yall leave or sum?

C-Yeah we didn't wanna third wheel so we just left

Y- stfu, what yall getting? I'll pay you back.

N-We getting Jack, what y'all want?

Y- lemme ask rq

C- k

"KAARRLLL!" "YEAAHHHH?" I hear him shout as his voice comes closer. "What to you want from JackInTheBox?" i ask Making eye sudden contact. He was leaning on the doorway and oh my. I analyzed his features and my eyes landed on his lips. I guess he noticed because he smirked. "No baby i already ate." He said walking closer to me. Once he was face to face with me he cupped my cheek with one hand and pulled me closer with the other. He leaned down but stopped himself one our noses where touching. "Can i?" he asked me making eye contacts then looking back down at my lips. I closed the gap between us and i melted. He pulled me closer as if that was even possible. I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with his hair. He picked me up and laid me down on my bed. He crawled on top of me and crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist. he moved down to my neck then i smiled. "Karrll." i say in a teasing tone. "mmmmh?" "You said cuddles only." I say trying not to laugh. "How rude." He said smiling. He just collapsed on me laying his head on my chest wrapping his arms around my torso. I scratch his back and play with his hair while he pulls out his phone. He plays some music and i hum to them. At this moment I knew I didn't love Karl. I'm IN love with karl. (A/n: Imagine! "I don't love Karl. I love Dream..." XDD)  I feel my eyes get heavy then drift off to sleep.

Karls pov

I lay down on y/n and weirdly enough I'm super comfortable. I pull out my phone and play some calming music. Y/n is scratching my back and playing with my hair. Her nails are long so scratching my back feels nice, and her scratching my head once in a while feel nice to. She started humming to 'Lemmon boy' by Cavetown. I started to scroll through twitter until I realized, y/n stopped scratching my back and stopped playing with my hair, and her calming humming stopped. I look up to see y/n sleeping. I smile and continue scrolling through twitter. I decided to make a tweet and mess with some people.

'@CORPSE a specific someone is sleepy :)'

(A/n i'm on a laptop so i can't use emojis and shit so we working with this shit :3: )

i put my phone down and hear the door open. "Y/N! WE GOT YOUR FAT ASS SOME FOOD!!" I hear nick shout. I look up to see if y/n woke up and luckily she didn't. I hear a pair of footsteps coming closer and see George peak his head through the door. "Guys food-" I cut off George, shushing him away. "Sorry!" he mouths. and closes the door. I check again to if y/n is still sleeping. She is and she looks so peaceful. I close my eyes and decide to take a nap.

A/n: According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read our story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! I hope you enjoyed!