~6~

TW: SWEARING! ( A/n: to be honest all the chapters will have swearing. It's corpse for heaven's sake.) 

Corpse pov >:3 hehe 

Where tf is this little girl! I swear she's going to be the death of me. She turned off he location on every fucking thing she can think of all beacuse off that asshole. What if something happened? Should I go to that dude's house she was going to? the last few times I did that though she got pissed. Nah if she doesn't come home by tomorrow she's dead. I'll have to call the cops and look for her. 

* Hip Hop time skip to that one thot!* 

After freaking the fuck out i hear keys jingle. Y/n's home. Fucking finally! "DUDE YOU WHERE GONE FOR FUCKING HOURS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST GETTING COFFEE?!" I yelled at her. Maybe a little to loud. She flinches but she plays it off. fuck. I fucked up. 

"UM HOW ABOUT WE GOT ALONG AND DECIDED tO HANG OUT A  LITTLE LONGER?!" it got quiet. i'm such an idiot. I do that shit all the time with my friends and come home the next day and she is gone for a few hours and I lose my shit. 

"i brought you food..." She shoves the bag of mcdonalds in my arms and she runs to her room. 

I'm such a dick. 

Y/n's pov

I'm such an idiot. I know how protective he can be and I decided to abuse that. Yeah i should have messaged him how late i was staying and when i was going back to his place but i didn't. In fact I didn't answer him at all. But it also didn't give him the right to yell. I've dealt with that enough already and he knows that. 

I'm not mad at him, just a little pissed mixed with worry and hurt. Will he do the things he did? Would he hurt me? NO shut up he would never. He's my brother. But he might. 

I layed on my temporary bed and knoed the fuck out. 

When i wake up it was fucking hot. I changed into shorts and a tank top. I hate showing so much skin but I'm just not going anywhere today so why not. 

I make breakfast and because I'm too lazy I just make omelets. I just put cheese in the middle. 

"Good morning." I jump forgetting i'm not home and at my brothers. "Holy shit! I forgot you were here!" 

"Wow, you forget you live with your brother?" I stayed silent, confused at his words. I lived here? I thought I was staying for a little bit then go home? 

"I-I thought i was temporarily staying here? I mean i have to go back at some point?" 

"No. I don't want you to go back. I know he's waiting there for you and i don't want you to get hurt. And if I go with you we both know I'm going to beat the shit out of him. So you living with me. You don't really have a choice. Your dad and our mom Left you, I'm not going to leave you." 

Well it's nice to know he cares. I walk up to him with tears in my eyes and give him a bear hug. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just scared." I can tell he was generally sorry. 

"I'm sorry for not telling you what I was doing. I mean i did tell you where i was going." I say as i let go of the hug. "No, I know, that's why I shouldn't have yelled." 

I just hummed in response, giving him a plate with his food. " You know I have to go back and get my car right?" He rolls his eyes. "I guess we can't avoid him forever. And while we are there I guess we can get your stuff. I'll try not to beat the crap out of him" I laugh at his response. "You know we can just call the cops and ask them to assist us, and they can maybe get him." 

"Oh yeah, i forgot cops are always an option." I go get ready and apparently its going to be a little cold, his Appartment was just hot as fuck. 

I put on his merch because it look dope as fuck and put on some ripped jeans with fishnets under them. I put on my black converse and grab my keys and phone. 

"Ready?" he asks behind me. I jumped thinking he was in the living room. Apparently not.

"Can you like not come out of nowhere?! Jeez and yes I'm ready. Are YOU ready?' 

He laughs at my comment. "Yes im ready you pussy." ok that was uncalled for. I'm not a pussy. "At least I have one. A dick can't handle being hit, while a pussy can. FIght me bitch!" I shout at him while laughing. 

"Ok well mens chest can be hit but womans tits can't!" he says back. Ok he got me there. 

"ok i guess you win.... Asshole." I whisper the last part while trying not to giggle. I swear we are literal children. And to prove my point, we talk about the most random shit we can think of. 

As he was driving we stopped at Starbucks. I get the vanilla bean frappe with java chips. And he just gets... Water??? You don't just get water at a coffee shop Unless you went on a walk or sum shit and are tired. 

I grab the aux cord and play his music. He doesn't like it when I do that so that is the very reason I do it. He let it slide today which is lame but whatever. On our way there I realized I would have to talk to my landlord about moving out. Great.  

I called the police station to be safe and they were following behind us without their lights. They told us to park a block away and walk the rest of the way while a cop follows a safe distance where they aren't noticeable. 

I knocked on the door to see if he was there and sure enough. no one answered. I unlocked the door after being hella confused and we did a quick scan of the house. I make my way to the one room I didn't check to grab my stuff. my room. 

I open the door and scream at the top of my lungs. 

(A/n: Haha cliffhanger! but ya know what yall probably know what going on. A nee way! I like reading little comments so be sure to leave those! Or don't I can't tell you what to do. Also According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read my story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! I hope you enjoyed But See ya next chapter! )