012 - hennessy and lap dances

Comenzar desde el principio

"say fucking less."

1 hour later
12:03pm

the lights were bright, the music was blaring, and the vibes were flowing. y/n relished in the drunk feeling as she grinded against mika, letting her body flow to the beat. mika was in turn grinning, loving the feeling. many people cheered the pair on, knowing exactly who they were and feeling extremely lucky they could experience such an event like this one.

eventually the song changed and y/n stood up to her full height, laughing. the crowd eventually started dancing themselves to the next song, while you headed to the bar, swaying slightly.

you leaned over to the bartender.

"hey handsome, could i please get a (f/d) please?"
he quickly whipped it up for you while you took out your card ready to pay.

just as you were about to tap your card on the reader a hand beat you to it, that card paying for your drink instead.

"i've got this one pretty lady."

"oh, thanks. wait...suna? what're you doing here?"

there he stood, looking all handsome in black slacks, and a dark blue button up.

"i could ask you the same thing. my friend owns this club so i'm here with him. how about you? you don't seem like the type to go clubbing, plus you look hella drunk. should i even be giving you this drink?"

you rolled your eyes at him and his seemingly overprotectiveness.

"i'm 22 dad, lay off a little."

he smirked and leaned dangerously close towards you, whispering in your ear.

"if you call me daddy then i might just comply"

your eyes widened at his boldness. although you knew he was interested in you, this was still unexpected. regardless, you didn't like where this was going, paired up with how drunk you were your self control was pitifully low, and you might end up doing something you'd regret later if you weren't careful.

"alright first off, back up, and second of all ew. a daddy kink? do better suna." you crossed your arms at him while maintaining a protective distance. meanwhile, your drink was ready, which the bartender began to slide over to you.

"you're too drunk for that y/n." suna intercepted and took hold of the drink instead, making you frown at him.

"mind your business. i'm fine."

"oh yeah? walk over there in a straight line and walk back."

you flicked your hair at him and turned, determined to prove him wrong. however, your body didn't get the memo as you wobbled hopelessly from side to side.

"damn, if i didn't know any better i would assume you went 3 rounds with someone." he laughed.

"sit on this and rotate." you threw up the middle finger at him.

"no thanks i'm good."

"anyways give me my drink."

"you can have half of it."

"all."

"one quarter."

"half it is."

suna smirked in victory and drank his half of the drink through the straw, before handing it to you, who did the same, downing it all in one go.

"look at that we just kissed."

"piss off."

meanwhile...

THIS JUST IN:
L/N Y/N SPOTTED WITH
VOLLEYBALL STAR
SUNA RINTAROU!
IS THERE LOVE IN THE AIR
OR IS IT JUST
A CASE OF ONE NIGHT LOVERS???
CLICK here TO FIND OUT MORE!



- this was a weird fucking chapter 😭