Chapter 2: Ichika Route

Ichika POV

I woke up early in the morning, I rubbed my eyes and let out a long yawn as I sit up from bed.

As my vision started to clear up, I turned my gaze immediately to senpai, he was sleeping peacefully and his guard was totally down, I can easily attack him right now but I have other plans in mind.

I went back to bed and buried my face into senpai's chest and hugged him tightly.

Kiyotaka: "Hm..." I can hear senpai starting to wake up, so I went on top of him and brought my face closer to his.

Ichika: "Good morning senpai~" I greeted senpai while thinking of things that we can do after his classes end.

Kiyotaka: "Why are you on top of me?" He asked while yawning cutely. Senpai looks so innocent while he's in this state.

Ichika: "I thought that senpai would like to see his girlfriend's cute face in the morning." I said nuzzling my nose against his chest, I heard him let out a sigh but he didn't stop my actions and just patted my head.

Senpai's scent is so alluring, I want to taste senpai right now so bad, but I managed to convince myself not to eat him just yet.

We stayed like that for half an hour or so, until senpai said he wanted to take a bath.

Ichika: "I'll be cooking our breakfast while you're taking a bath senpai~" I said while putting on an apron.

Kiyotaka: "Just don't put something that will put me to sleep." He said while getting in the bathroom looking at me suspicously.

I pouted in response but senpai only shrugged it off and closed the door of the bathroom.

Ichika: "I guess I'll put you away for now." I put the sleeping pills back to my pocket and started to prepare breakfast for me and senpai.

Kiyotaka POV

After taking my bath, I got out of the bathroom and I saw Ichika cooking our breakfast happily.

I can't help but stare at her, she looks really cute with that apron on. Noticing that I was staring at her for a long time, she turned to face me.

She had a confused expression at first but it immediately turned into an evil grin.

Ichika: "Is senpai~ perhaps attracted to cute girls in aprons?" She asked while playing with her apron.

Kiyotaka: "Is the food ready?" I changed the subject but her grin only grew wider.

Ichika: "Does senpai~ really wants to eat my food that badly?" I sighed in a defeated way and decided to just end it here.

Kiyotaka: "Yes, I want to eat your food." Hearing my answer, she had a satisfied expression and she continued cooking breakfast while humming a tone.

I went to go change but when I was about to remove my towel, I felt someone looking at me.

I turned to where the kitchen was and I can see Ichika's head peeking through the entrance of the kitchen staring at my body intensely.

It would have been a cute sight if not for this situation.

Kiyotaka: "Why are you peeping on me?" I asked trying to sound annoyed but it didn't came out right.

Ichika: "Am I not allowed to see senpai~ changing?" She asked in a pleading way, but I remained unfazed by it.

Kiyotaka: "Yes, you're not allowed." I stated and she retreated her head back to the kitchen, dissapointment and sadness in her eyes.

After changing my clothes, Ichika called me saying the food was ready, I went to go sit down at the table and she sat down beside me.

She cooked grilled fish and it looks really good, but I can't help but feel somewhat nervous to eat it.

I look at the food then turned my gaze to Ichika with suspicion, although I already warned her, she might have put something in it.

Before I can ask her if she did something with the food, she grabbed a portion of the fish using her chopsticks and shoved it into my mouth. Hesitantly, I swallowed it.

Ichika: "Is my cooking good senpai~" She asked innocently with a smile of a devil. Due to the quick action, I didn't even remember what it tasted like.

Kiyotaka: "Can I get another one?" I asked.

Ichika: "I see that senpai~ liked my cooking that much, and that he wanted another taste of it." She said proudly.

Kiyotaka: "No, I want to taste it again because I couldn't remember what it tasted like since you just shoved it into my mouth." I explained and she pouted in response.

Ichika: "Senpai~ is so mean, but I'll forgive senpai if senpai skips his classes today and spend time with me." She said still pouting.

Kiyotaka: "I won't be skipping classes today, so how about I just owe you a favor?" She seems to be thinking about it and then her devil like smile returned, I might have made an mistake.

Ichika: "Deal. Now open wide senpai~" She said while grabbing another portion of the fish and brought it infront of my mouth.

I opened my mouth and ate the fish, her cooking was really good, one that can even put Horikita's cooking to shame.

Now i'm wondering if she really meant that my cooking was good last night. If her food was compared to mine, my cooking will not even stand a chance.

I felt sad that she was only complementing my food because we're together but at the same time I realized that she can cook food for me whenever I want it, so it's actually a huge win for me.

Kiyotaka: "Your cooking is delicous." I stated and she gave me a bright smile and she continued to feed me.

After finishing our food, I grabbed my things and started to make my way towards my class.

Arriving at my class, everyone's attention turned towards me, they were all still talking about the professor, my father, and that how he will give me special treatment because i'm his son.

I let out a heavy sigh and went to my seat while avoiding my classmate's gazes.

Suzune: "You have attracted quite a lot of attention since yesterday, do you plan on doing anything about it?" Horikita asked curiously as I sat down in my seat.

Kiyotaka: "I can't really do anything about this situation, It'll die down eventually anyways." I explained.

Suzune: "I see." She gave me a short reply losing interest in the conversation after hearing my statement.

Soon the Professor arrived at the classroom and the usually loud atmosphere of the class was replaced with a heavy and quiet one.

He turned his gaze towards me and I only stared back at him blankly. After a long minute of nothing but silence, he finally started class.

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! It's been a while since I published a chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading it xD, the Honami Route will be publish tomorrow and the Arisu Route will be publsih the day after that. Thank you for reading and I'll see you all in the next chapter, peace out!