"let's be real, we would all tap jania." taymor chimed in. all of them nodded genuinely, even jahseh. he would fuck simply because she has a big ass.

"what about yasmeen? she mad fine too." nick added.

"yeah, she fine." michael nodded.

"oooo, damn! so both y'all want yasmeen?" stokeley instigated.

"nahhhh, she fine though. i wanna fuck alexandria, see if her pussy good." michael shrugged.

last night they had all gathered and drank, which helped everyone open up a little. michael kept an eye on alexandria to see if he even wanted to waste energy on getting in her pants, and he decided he definitely will. that's because she seems 'easy' to him.

coi on the other hand seemed a little more hard headed, and he doesn't wanna fight to get a female, when there's plenty of others right in front of him.

"shit, it better be with all that shit she talk all the time." jahseh mentioned. everyone nodded and laughed a little. if there's one thing they can all agree on, it's that alexandria can definitely say some bitchy things, and they've figured that out in barely under 24 hours.

"skye seemed cool until her and alexandria started to be buddy buddy." stokeley rolled his eyes. at first she seemed so sweet and soft spoken, then alexandria brought out the demon in her. "i don't really give a fuck though. pussy is pussy." he finished.

"yeah, i kinda wanna see if i can get alexandria to be a lil soft bitch for me. that's why she so intriguing to me." michael said, which kinda made everyone else understand a little more why he even seemed interested in her.

"then, i'll play her ass and fuck her best friend." he cackled which made all the other guys cheer him on and nod their heads.

"that's why i'm talking bout nigga! good shit, good shit." jahmier hollered.

"nah but on some real shit... none these bitches gon fuck me. i'm too young." tay shrugged while getting up to put on a shirt.

"just don't tell em yo age... i do that all the time." nick suggested. "or lie about it. that's easy too."

stokeley noticed jarad who had been sitting in his bed the whole time, on his phone, not saying one word. that kinda reminded him of himself. he's more of the quiet type too, hence why he came here.

"yo jarad! who you got yo eye on?" stokeley shouted across the room, causing jarads head to shoot up. he thought he was just gonna be ignored or left alone the whole time. he felt insecure and just wanted to sit there, alone, but everyone else was so loud and outgoing.

"man y'all can have whoever. don't worry about me!" jarad assured, but stokeley wasn't gonna take that for an answer.

"nah nigga, no one allowed to go for the girl you keepin ya eye on. who?" he asked again. jarad was kinda taken aback by how kind stokeley was being to him, but he certainly wasn't going to complain.

"thanks man... i think ally's real pretty but i'll have to see as time goes on." he smiled weakly at stokeley, who returned the same small smile.

"y'all hear that? ally, off limits, anyone else is good." stokeley voiced for everyone to hear.

all jahseh was thinking is 'who the fuck do they think they are?'. he didn't like feeling like he wasn't the one in charge so, to change that... jahseh was now changing his mission to...