[5] ''Studying'' Fun

The ginger rested on his bed as it was another boring day. Doing nothing but eat snacks, lay down, and probably watch some true crime videos as usual during his time when he wasn't busy with chores and such. 

Today his two dads decided to go out on a date with the two, leaving him alone in the house which was rare for him sometimes. It being obvious by now Captain did not trust him with anything. Him being a overprotective helicopter of a parent.. 

He finally calmed himself down after the dinner with his fathers explaining on how he shouldn't be so worked up over the date. I mean, he had a few days to collect his thoughts about the date with Keith, so everything should go clean and smooth during the dinner date. 

Right..? 

As Pico laid on his side, resting his head onto his pillow as he was snuggled up in his warm bed away from the cold winters weather, his phone sat up against another pillow of his as he was too lazy to hold onto his phone. Just wishing to relax and get some peace to himself.

Don't get him wrong, he loves his dads with all of his heart. But sometimes he can be annoyed when Captain constantly forces him to keep his door opened, ect. Just wishing for him to have his own privacy for once. 

Pico was promised himself he'd watch a few more video and then call it a day and take a small nap before his parents arrived home. Him usually taking long naps when he has nothing better to do when he was in his free time alone. 

Well, that's what he thought. 

His phone soon vibrated by a message that he was given, a big rare since he swore Nene said she'd be out with family, and that Danelle too would be out busy with, something.. 

He soon assumed it would just be Cap checking up on him for the fourth time by now, soon letting out a whining groan childishly by remembering he needed to move in order to respond to the message. Finally getting up as his messy hair was all over the place. Him having dark circles under his eyes due to lack of sleep when he needed it the most.

Slowly he'd place his thumb on the middle of his screen, soon swiping down to see the recent message he was given. Only to reveal a surprising message from Keith?!

Why was he always so surprised when he messaged him? Not like he hasn't messaged him before obviously. It's just, he was always so wound up when it came to having a conversation with him. His sentences being full of constant stutters but for some reason he never minded it thankfully.. 

His brain froze by the text message, but he still procced to click on his message as it would instantly take them to their text messages together. Soon reading out a fairly long but short message by him explaining, 

While giving it a thought, he was a bit skeptical on what he was needing? But, of course wouldn't ever turn him down over anything

While giving it a thought, he was a bit skeptical on what he was needing? But, of course wouldn't ever turn him down over anything. Plus, he was home alone after all and he knew for a fact his two dads wouldn't be home by midnight.