"Just calm down and relax and ride daddy. It's just a plane that's in the air." I conviced.

"I hate you, you know that."

"Well, prove it." I said grabbing her waist and motioning her up and down.

We started to kissed and I took off her bra and started to suck on her boobs and neck. Then she started to go faster. I threw my head back and she started to bite on my neck.

Hours later we finished up and started eating.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" she asked looking out the window.

"No, it's a surprise."

"But it's dark out there."

"We'll make there in the morning."

She sat there and turned on the radio. 'Ride' by SoMo was on. She looked over towards me and just stared.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you wasn't going to fck me again." she said.

"I didn't, you fcked me." I said.

"Haha. I don't hate you, you just took me by surprise."

"Come here."

She came and she sat on my lap.

"I know you don't hate. I love you to the death of me girl and I want you to know that. Yeah, I fcked up but I'm still here and so are you." I said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too baby." she said kissing me.

We layed in the chair and cuddled then fell asleep.

The flight attendant woke us up saying that we was at our destinantion. I woke up Noami and put on some clothes.

"Tray, I have no clothes" she said.

"You do." I said grabbing her hand.

I blind folded her again and got into a cab. I opened the door to our rented house and took the blind fold from off of her. Her mouth dropped.

"OH MY GOSH!" she yelled.

"Tray, this is amazing." she continued saying.

It was a half glass house with the beach outside. I took her to the master bedroom and then opened up the closet.

I have been planning this since school was out. My sister is the one who bought all the clothes for her.

"Tray, this is just amazing." she said letting go of my hand walking around.

"Get ready and I'll be outside."

"Okay."

Noami's POV

I was sitting in the closet thinking. First, I didn't know what to put on and second why did I just give in to him. Lastly, knowing that I killed his baby, will actually kill him.

I picked out a pair of orange highwaisted shorts, black see through shirt and black sandals with a bow. I curled my hair, put on mascara and nude lipstick and walked out to where Tray was.

"You ready?" he said looking me up and down.

"Yeah, I guess."

He grabbed my hand and walked me outside to where a limo was waiting for us.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Why do you wanna know?" he questioned.

"Because, my life might be on the line." I said.

"Don't worry, you're always safe with me." he said wrapping his arm around me.

"I thought I was." I said in my head.

An hour later we pulled up to a restaurant called Si Señor. We got out the car and walked in.

"Welcome to Si Señor" the host said welcoming us.

"Right this way." she said showing to our table.

It was a VIP section on the second floor.

"Wow, this is amazing." I said as Tray pushed in my chair for me.

"May, I get you something to drink?" the waitress asked.

"We will like a coconut margaritas." Tray answered.

"Excuse me, may I ask you a question?" I asked the waitress.

"Sure."

"Where I am."

"You are at Si Señor one of the top restaurants in Punta Mita, Mexico." she said walking away.

"Mexico!" I semi yelled at Tray.

"Haha, relax we'll be home next week." he said.

"Next week? Did you forget my best friend is visiting me?" I asked.

"No, she's fine with yo brother." he answered.

The waitress brought us our drinks and took out order.

I drunk the margarita and it ews strong as hell.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked.

"Maybe." Tray answered laughing.

We got our food and ate it. When we was done we took a walk on the beach.

"I can't believe I'm in Mexico." I said.

"Well, believe it."

"I have something to ask you." I said.

Tray stopped and looked at me.

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"You know what I'm talking about." I said.

"Noami, I don't know." he said rubbing his face.

"I just wanna know, what did I do wrong." I said with tears forming in my eyes

"Baby, you didn't do nothing wrong. I was just being a guy and didn't realize what I had." he said bring me into a hug.

After that we went home and watched a movie until we fell asleep.