𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16

Start from the beginning

Roman looked at me in hesitation but still took them out of my hand and placed them into the running water causing an instant effect.

"Couldn't you have picked anything more manly, now I'm gonna smell like coconut and honey." He sighed, playfully.

"Well you were the one who let me choose, now deal with it cutie." I smiled.

Roman chuckled and lifted me up again before gently dropping me in the warm water and turnined the faucet, I let out a moan as the water worked wonders on my aching body.

Roman walked towards the sink cabinet and pulled out two towels, a new packet of toothbrush and two remotes.

"Sit up." Rome whispered.

I moved up a bit as he settled down behind me, he pulled me into his arms and held out the two remotes me.

"The blue one is for the Alexa and white one is for the scenery change." He explained.

I scrunched my face, "the what?" I asked, confused.

He laughed, "I got the people who were working on this house to install fake windows that were controlled by the white remote or the app I installed into out phones last week so that we can change what we saw outside the window. It's in all the bathrooms of the house, I got the guys to help me with the tech and got the imprints to decorate the house so that everyone would have a room here if needed."He explains.

I smiled, "That was very sweet of you mi Amor, but why build a house here. I thought that after all this was over we were going to travel?" I said, fidgeting with the remote.

I turned to the next scenery as the buildings New York greeted us.

"I hate to say it but I'm attached to the pack and SOME of the leeches, I know that you've built a strong connection with them so I built this mansion on the Reservation so that the pack, the imprints, the elders and papa Charlie would all have a ...

"I hate to say it but I'm attached to the pack and SOME of the leeches, I know that you've built a strong connection with them so I built this mansion on the Reservation so that the pack, the imprints, the elders and papa Charlie would all have a pack house or a place to live together in peace. I already asked papa Charlie if he would want to live here with everyone and he agreed, I figured with all the mess that was going on and all the danger Isawhore attractes it is finally time we told him everything." He asked.

I took a moment to digest everything he said, It would be good to tell papa about everything, he would finally have some closure to know what the hell was going on with his daughters and why they were constantly disappearing.(Isabella)

"I guess it would be nice to not have to lie to him, I hate looking him in the eyes and knowing that I was keeping something THIS life changing from him. This could finally be his chance at happiness, he could quit his job, go traveling like he always wanted, he could become one of us and become an official part of the pack elders." I smiled, brightly.