~Been there done that~

It was a gray rainy day, Gordon Ramsays diner was closed for the day, Gordon Ramsay got the perfect chance to meet someone, Gordon Ramsay was struggling with his marriage and wanted a side bitch. Gordon Sighed and grabbed a black umbrella, He was feeling emo today. Gordon went outside of the door and opened the umbrella, he covered his head with the umbrella, He started walking around looking to run into someone interesting when he realized his umbrella had holes in it and was leaking water on his head, Gordon found no point in using the umbrella so he closed the umbrella and carried it. Gordon looked down at the floor when all of a sudden he stopped feeling water on his head. Gordon looked up in confusion to see a bald man with sun glasses, a suit, and a pink cat umbrella, Gordon asked: " Oi mate, who are you?..." The bald man replied with "Im mr world wide" Mr world wide proceeds to take his sun glasses off and look at Gordon in the eyes, Gordon looked into Mr world wides eyes and blushed, Several thoughts where running through Gordons mind: " Hes.....hot" "He looks like howie mandel" "his heads so shiny" " Why the hell is this mother fucker carrying around a pink cat umbrella for children" Before Gordon could say anything Mr worldwide asked: " So.....whats your name?..." Gordon feeling stupid replied: " Oh- right uhm.. my names Gordon Ramsay..." Mr world wide replies: " So... Gordon?.... Whats a pretty little thing like you doing out here in the rain?.." Gordon blushes and says: " Well.. i was just feeling emo, my marriage has been failing and my ex wife took the kids and left me emo....." Mr world wide smiles and says " Been there, done that.."  Gordon looked up at mr world wides face secretively and then looked back down at the floor, Gordon and Mr world wide walk together under a pink children's cat umbrella and talk about The rocks fake forehead.