You punched Miyamura across the face as he went into the wall, the steam came out of your fist as Miyamura held his cheek. "YOU THINK THAT THIS IS IN KYOKO'S BEST INTEREST? THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!! THE MOMENT YOU DOUBTED YOURSELF IS THE SAME MOMENT WHERE YOU DOUBTED MY SISTER!!! Don't say such things so easily, otherwise the person that liked you will be pained when they head it. I need to learn that to, SO LET'S NOT RUN AWAY, OKAY?!"

Miyamura was shocked but then smiled. "Thank you, Y/n. For someone who can't see his own crush, you are very wise."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON Y/N?! OOOO! SPILL!!"

"MIYAMURA!!!!!!!!"
—————————-
"What are you planning to do in the afternoon, guys?" Tooru asked you and Miyamura.

"I gotta head to math after this, how about you, Izumi?" You asked him and he picked out a book.

"In the afternoon.... I'm going back, I guess." He said and you looked at him.

"Eh? You're not going for Math?" Tooru asked him.

"Mhm. That's because there's not much of a requirement for my aspiration." He explained and you sighed.

"It's all because we can choose our classes in year three." You said and Miyamura nodded.

"But those who're aiming to go to a national university are pretty intense, to actually go for more classes than required." Miyamura explained more, but you immediately thought of Sengoku.

"By the way, have you lost weight, Miyamura?" Tooru asked as he picked out a book. "Is it because of stress?"

"...Eh. I lost... have I... lost weight...?" Miyamura started to shiver so you all went to the nurse's office. You and Tooru looked at the scale with unease. "How many kilos? How much is it? I can't see it from here."

"...no..." You both turned your heads.

"Eh? What's that reaction supposed to mean? Is it fifty something kg...?" Miyamura asked as you started to sweat.

"It's not even close to... fifty. It's 48kg." You said as Miyamura was utterly shocked. The nurse walked in.

"Ah. How could you've entered on your own? Are you students having club activities?" She then saw the three depressed. "Ahh, that weighing machine is slightly broken.0

"EH?! IS THAT TRUE?!"

"Yes that's why. You'll need to reduce the weight you get by one kg." She smiled as Miyamura fell deeper into depression. "You'll also need to take away the mass of your clothes."

"STOP!! STOP TALKING!!" You shouted as Miyamura clenched his hands.

"I-it's because my stomach's empty now!!" "DON'T LIE TO ME!! YOU HAD A BIG BREAKFAST!!" You shouted at him.

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO? YOU MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR IN THE END!"

"IT DROPPED SO DRASTICALLY?!"

"WHY DID YOUR WEIGHT DROP SO DRASTICALLY!?"

"Even if your weight decreases drastically, it doesn't mean it'll be gone." The nurse poured some tea as you looked at her.

"Doctor...is there hope for my boy?" You asked her.

"He's still experiencing the best period of his youth." Tooru added and she laughed.

"Ahahahaha, forget about it already. Sit down and have some barley tea."
————————-
You woke up the next day, Miyamura and Kyoko still weren't talking to each other. "Man, these two gotta make out or something."

You got up and got ready for school, only for your phone to ring. "?"

You picked up the phone and your heart dropped. "Y/n, remember me?"

You clenched your fist and tried to sallow your fear. "What do you want, you bastard? How are you even calling me?"

"Didn't I teach you to find a way out of everything? I've been hearing some interesting stories down here. Apparently, you've been slacking on your grades."

"What's it to you? If that's why you called, it's a waste of service." You told him and he laughed.

"Ah... you and your jokes. They're still not funny. Now, let's get to the actually reason shall we." He said as you stood up and put on a jacket. "Let's talk, like old times. You know where to find me, I'll be waiting."

Your phone hung up and you clenched it before you threw it at the wall. "GAH!! DAMN IT!! DAMN IT!!"

"Take a breath... take a breath..." You breathed and picked up your phone on the floor. You texted something to someone and left the phone on the bed. You threw on some shoes and went towards the door.

"Y/n?" Kyoko stopped you as you froze. "What's going on? You don't have your uniform on... isn't it time to go to school?"

You turned around with a forced smile. "Yeah, I'm visiting Miyamura. Hopefully you two can make up soon."

"A-Ah. I see." You knew to use Miyamura since the two weren't talking. "Have fun then."

"...Yeah." You walked out the door and walked down the street. The cold air only sent more shivers down your back. The destination was far as your phone went off, as the day went by, people wondering where you were. You turned off your phone and noticed it was afternoon. Soon you arrived on a hill, there he was.

"There you are, I was wondering if you'd show." He tried to hug you but you glared at him. "What's that look for, I thought you'd be happy to see your old man?"

"You're not my father." "Right, because at least I show up. Kyosuke is nowhere in sight." He said to you cockily.

"How are you out of prison? From what I remember, you still have 20 years left." You said as he sat down.

"Let's not worry about that." He said and say down. You still stood up away from him. He took out a lighter and a cigar. "...I saw her..."

"Saw who?" You crossed your arms, and your father gave a peaceful smile.

"Hinata, she's all better now." He said as he could tell by you weren't believing him. "You don't have to believe me, I can barely believe it either. She's moved on, happy husband...happy life."

"And now you're reflecting? A little late for that now." You said and he chuckled.

"Yeah, it is. Today, I just... I wanted to talk." He said and you clenched your fists. "I wanted to know... if you at least cared for me..."

"TALK...! TALK?! YOU WANNA TALK!? AFTER ALL THE SHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH!" You shouted at him and turned away. "WHY NOW?! I VISITED YOU IN THE JAIL BUT YOU DENIED TO SEE ME! I TRIED TO FIND TREATMENT FOR YOU BUT YOU REFUSED! SO DON'T ASK ME IF I CARED FOR YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUSHED ME AWAY! Even when you manipulated me, tricked me into thinking I owe my life to someone, I WANTED YOU TO GET BETTER."

You threw something at him and walked away. "But some things are irreversible..."

He saw you walk away as a locket appears on the ground. He saw a picture of you, him, and Hinata. He smiled and coughed. "I guess it's that time."

The police cars showed up one by one and he laid on the ground and put his hands behind his back. "I know the routine, thanks you. Take care, Y/n..."

You let out some tears and wipe them off angrily as someone stood in front of your house. "So, did you get it all out of your system?"

"Huh-?!" You looked up as the man grabbed you and walked into the house with cigarette. He walked in to see Miyamura and Kyoko. "Kyoko, I brought home a present. Ah, who's that dude?"

"KYOSUKE?!"