"During the Sengoku Era, there were some swordsmen of the first breath who was one step away from ending Kibutsuji Muzan. They all had marks that resembled demon crests. This knowledge has been passed down though, so some people should know about this," Amane explained.

"But I haven't heard of it. So why are we hiding this?" Sanemi asks, indulging his mind into the very subject.

"Alot of people were brooding over the marks never appearing, and that's why. A lot of information about the marks became hazy with time, maybe because it was never laid out in stone back then. The demon hunters were on the verge of annihilation countless times, so perhaps the succession died out at some points," Amane spoke out.

"This whole thing is mysterious, maybe there's an explanation, no?" Kyojuro says with his arms crossed.

"We do have one piece of consistent knowledge about them. Once one person has that mark on them, it starts spreading to others as if they're resonating. That was how one of the swordsmen of the first breath put it," Kiriya spoke out as he held the book.

"And as of now, the two people who we know to have first had this is Uzui Y/n and Kamado Tanjiro, They were the first ones with the mark. But when we asked him he had a hard time explaining how he received those marks. So Y/n, please inform of us of any reasoning." Much to Y/n's surprise, she looks towards Tengen who seemed just as shocked.

"Do you perhaps mean the burn on my back? That was a mark inflicted on me as a child..." Y/n mumbles out while thinking back at the time where her father had burned the Uzui clan marking on her upper back as punishment.

"I'm not so sure how it looks now but I'm positive that it's nothing but a mere wound from when I was a kunoichi." Y/n says as Tengen nods in agreement, though his frown was visible at the sudden flashback of his sister wailing in pain.

"We have reports from your crow that he noticed a glowing mark on your back during your fight with upper moon three. Rengoku-Sama also claims to have seen it. We could have left it off there, but then when we were informed about Mitsuri and Muichiro's mark appearing and we wondered whether the consistent knowledge was true. And now we have three of the Hashiras receiving their marks as well," Amane spoke out.

"So please inform us, Y/n-Sama, Kanroji-Sama, Tokito-Sama," Amane spoke out.

"O-Okay! So, like back then, my body was like, super light and uhh uhh, IT WAS LIKE BADAAAAM! AND DUUURRR AND BUDAAH! THEN MY HEART WENT BADUM BADUM AND MY EARS WENT SCREEEE! AND TINKLE TANKLE TOO!" Mitsuri enthusiastically explained causing Y/n to hold her hand up while a soft giggle escapes.

Sanemi looks at Mitsuri with an irk mark as Obanai face palms himself. Everyone staring at her in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry. I will go hide in a tiny hole now," Mitsuri spoke out as she bowed down with her forehead touching the tatami floor as she realized how everybody looked at her.

"Y/n-Sama?" Amane asked, looking at Y/n with a little more hope to find what they were looking for.

Despite her confusion, she decided to focus her mind on the fight with upper moon three. Looking back at her previous movements and wounds. "Well... I think it would have to be when I had gotten stabbed. It felt much more lighter than a normal stab wound, which is surprising because of how much power Muzan has. It was easier to deal with than other wounds I've had during past missions and I was able to cut his head off clean. But unfortunately, I have no recollection after." Y/n says while lightly bowing her head down in an apologetic way.

"I wasn't aware of any marks. But looking back at the previous battle, I became aware that a number of things were different. If you fulfill these conditions, then maybe everyone can get these marks. So let me tell you how it works now." Muichiro says in a hushed voice that all could tell held lots of power.