"That does seem a little off for Lady Y/n"

"I went to wake her up but she sat up and flashed her eyes at me."

"Okay so she is in a mood," Sam states

"No, something seems off, JARVIS, ask detector Fury to send me Y/n's file." "yes Sir"

Clint and Natasha shared a worried expression and almost as if they read each other's mind Natasha began to speak.

"Me and Clint are going to go to her room and see what's going on" with that said they both stand and head to the elevator.

As the doors close Nat steps forward to push the button to their floor. The doors open and they both walk out of the elevator to Y/n's room opening the door. Walking in, stopping inches from her bed.

"Okay sunshine time to get up" nat states in a loving tone

"It's like 9:00 am you have never slept this la-" Clint stops talking when he notices her slowly sitting up from the bed. With Y/N glowing eyes she looks at them feeling the power rush through her body as the heat rises within her she states in a low growl.

"Get....Out" as things began to float around the room Natsha looked at her shocked but Clint just stood there unfazed but on the inside there was a slightest bit of fear. They both walk out and close the door as Y/n lays back down.

They look at eachother with worried faces and speed walk to the elevator.

Stepping inside Clint presses the floor where the rest if the team is as the door closes.

"That is not like her, she has never flashed her eyes at you secse the first few weeks when I got here."

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious Barton '' Nat notes as she ponders onto why she is acting like this. Going through their past week of any signs of behavior changes. The doors open and they step out.

"Hate to say this but you are right Stark, she is acting off" Clint states as they walk off the elevator back to their previous seats. Loki looks up in interest with a hint of concern that Stark was right. But quickly recomposes himself and  goes back to his book.

"Good thing your back now Fury sent over her file"

He brings up a big screen that they all can see and he opens the file. Almost every thing on the file read classified.

"So this didn't really help much, everything is classified" Sam said while looking at the screen while going through it they came across her main file and head shot although everything was almost classified.

"What today's date" "June 20th I think" cap answers Tony's question. Tony eyes went big

"According to the file today is her birthday" Tony states surprised.

"She never said anything about a birthday" Thor says a bit to load.

Loki looks up from his book puzzled. He thinks about all the conversations he has shared with her and all the movies he has watched but never once has she said anything about her birthday. To be honest she has never really said anything about her past to any of the team

. Even Loki is confused about the scars he has seen on her ,every time he asks, she deflects from the question so he just stops asking.

"What sixteen year old hates their birthday" Clint says and the group fell silent.

That's when it hit him, her past she never talks about and neither her birthday. Something had to happen for her to be acting like this and that explains the scars. Loki marked his book and placed it on the table, swiftly standing up and walking to the elevator.