=1=

Y/N POV:

I was woken up from my alarm clock, today will be my first day in high school. I am very excited and scared at the same time, I’ve never been good at connecting/ communicating with people. It’s always my parents who made me go to strangers, but they’re not here.

I live alone with my cat Liria. Now I have to get up and go for breakfast to do a bet on pancakes, I prepared everything to do pancakes when suddenly my phone was going down and it was a sound from discord. I looked and saw it was a messaged from Nick, I smiled at the message from my best friend. Yeah me and Nick are best friends since kindergarten, our parents were really close friends so they introduced us and that I was a shy child from a young time Nick always took the first step, whether in talking or in getting acquainted. Nick has always been and is brave to everyone. But if someone hurts me or him every time satan emerges from our bodies, but the end of it was already written in the message that Nick will drive to my apartment, none of this he did did not even have to write to me because we always dig ourselves into the apartments, it was normal so I decided that I would do more pancakes and coffee because I know that Nick did  not eat anything, he knew him to wrote to me. I know him too well because I know his time getting up, going to bed, I also know the various characters that he does and even does not know about it but he has the same thing that Nick knows my heart. And yet I mention that my mother is from Polish so I know every tradition and every word in Polish and my dad is from London so and yet Nick is still learning Polish from me.

/TIME SKIP/

Nick finally arrived, he said he would take me to the school where I should attend with him

“Ok and now the question to you n/n why the fuck are you so good at cooking” Nick asked when he swallowed a piece of pancake, he knows that I hate when someone speaks with a full face so Nick get manners from me, words in Polish and many others.

I just giggled and answered with the same text as always “what can I say? You can see some talent I have” I know that Nick is guilty when he hears that from my mouth, Nick always tells me that I have a lot of talent but I say otherwise because Nick is in the football team and I’m always quiet and never speaks without permission.

We ate less of it and I went get dressed and Liria went to hug Nick. When I left the bathroom, Nick was waiting from me in front of the door and Liria was lying on the couch, Nick poured her food and poured water and I left the door open from the balcony. I took my bag and left and I locked the door.

We got to the school ‘oh fuckkk what a big high school” I think, we got out of the car and we’re already approaching the door.

‘Here we go’