SEASON ONE

In season one, Jane finds herself in a very difficult situation. Some would call it a mistake and some would call it a miracle. She bumps into an unexpected character who strangely remembered her after 5 years.

Her grandmother, Alba, feels upset and lied to once she finds out about the situation her granddaughter is in.

Rafael, the owner of the Marbella Hotel, hosts an opening party. His wife, sister, father and step mother all attend along with his best friend Roman Zazo. However, a tragic event happened which left the guests scared and made the Marbella loose a good percentage of residents.

Michael, Janes boyfriend, invites Jane over his house for a very cute and heart warming date, where he was going to ask Jane a very important question that could change their beautiful future. However Michael is struck with some unfortunate news which leads him to feel jealous and upset.

Xomara, Jane's mother, becomes very upset about the situation that Jane and Michael are in. She also gets a surprise in a shop from her ex lover who is also the father of Jane. However, Jane doesn't know her father and isn't in the correct mindset to think about her father.

Petra, Rafael's wife, seems like a very nice women who only wants the best for Raf. But there's a side to her that no one sees. She has sneaky ways that manipulate the people around her. She looks after her mother who is in a wheelchair and was involved in an acidic situation.

Luisa, Raf's sister, goes through a very tough time when she walks in on her wife cheating on her with another women. She is a doctor at a medical centre. Luisa let the images of her wife and the girl swirl in her mind and looses focus of what shes doing and ends up making a mistake that could risk relationships, The Marbella hotel and her drinking problem.

Rose, Luisa and Rafael's stepmother, gets an unexpected call from Luisa. Rose is known at the start for being a lawyer. Luisa asks Rose for help in her situation and Rose helps her get a good enough lawyer to fight a case in court.