ch. 2

2 month skip cuz I'm a lazy b!+ch

As Louis grew more popular he had some.... problems, he would get grabbed on by random guys, and rumors spread about him sleeping with half of the boys , and some of the girls in the school, louis being louis didn't show that he was offended, and when his current boyfriend Johnny would ask if he was ok he'd say 'yeah' and move on with the weeks.

~on the phone with jhonny~

J: come on babe it'll be fun you never go to frat parties anymore

L: I mean.... I don't know, I-I always feel like people are watching me-

J: Let them look don't be a punk<3

L: *sigh* Ok I guess ;/

J: thats the spirit babe get dressed so I can flex on these h03s

L: haha ok prince charming

J: bye babe<3

L: byeee.
.............................................................................................
Mr. Styles aka Harry loved the Idea of partying, the drinks, music, outfits,  it was so beautiful to him. He'll always party when he gets the chance. He was invited to a party by His former student Leo (Leonardo DiCaprio), he knows most at the party are minors but ..... gots to see it through my boy🤷🏾‍♀️.
.............................................................................................
Louis and jhonny stepped through the doors at the party and all eyes were on them, [popularity is a bitch] louis thought.

"Hey babe imma go hang with brad, and leo k?"Johnny asked kissing louis on the cheek,
"Uh yes.... of course babe" Louis said unsurely
And let go of Johnny and watched him disappear into the kitchen.

"VASAPINING LOU LOU!!?" Zayn yelled over the loud music as he hugged lou, "omg you scared the f*ck outta me!" Louis laughed, "hey liam" lou said waving at liam, Liam waved and smiled back. "I forget he's selectivly mute man." Lou says. "See you later lou we'll be in the kitchen,  don't get wasted vro" zayn said leaving, while holding Liam's hand, liam looked back and signed to Lou that Niall was in the kitchen too.

Louis decided to go to the restroom to post Instagram photots to act like the person he wasn't but bumped into.... "Mr styles?!?!!?" A tall blonde, named Taylor everyone hated yelled. Louis got up on his own and backed away, the whole party could be shut down if he snitched.

"Everyone go back to partying, I was a teenager too once.", Mr. Styles yelled, and so everyone resumed to their buisness, "so Louis,  didn't fink you partied babes.", Harry winked at louis while placing a hand on his back and forcefully pushing him into the bathroom.

"Sir you reek of alcohol and cigarettes please calm down!" Louis yelled. "Shhhhh babes, your to pwetty to yell your head offff." Harry put a hand over lou's mouth.
.............................................................................................
This shit is ass but , share this with your friends and give honest opinions please<3