day 1. introduce yourselves

Start from the beginning

"when are the fine girls coming?" jahseh interrupted their moment.

"nigga shut up. ain't nobody ask you shit. you ain't even allat yourself, fuck you thought this was?" the green haired girl bounced back, not holding back not one bit.

another guy walked in, entering very loudly. jahseh rolled his eyes, not only being annoyed with the fact it was a guy, but also the fact he was loud and came off as stupid.

he's a little taller than jahseh and stokeley, with a few face tattoos and somewhat short black dreads. he changes his hair color frequently, but that's what it happens to be right now. alexandria looked at him for a moment, she thought he looked unique, like her.

"wassup y'all? this shit finna be so fun." he smiled, looking around all the four of them that were already there. he instantly thought alexandria was the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

"the fuck is you staring at?" alexandria questioned, naturally getting defensive. she regretted it but he didn't seem to mind much. he chuckled a bit and shook his head in embarrassment.

"my bad shorty, you just fine. that's all." he shrugged innocently.

alexandria found herself smiling a little, then looked down at her long acrylic nails to cover it up

alexandria found herself smiling a little, then looked down at her long acrylic nails to cover it up. alexandria was imagining all the scenarios that could happen. could she get with skye and a guy at the same time? she was so stuck on the question 'is skye bisexual?'. it kinda shocked alexandria considering she usually has a preference for guys but something about skye really drew her towards her.

maybe it was her smooth voice, or the way she carried herself. very classy and independent vibes are what she gives off, in alexandrias opinion. she really likes it, considering those are qualities she feels she's lacking.

"it's nice to meet y'all though." michael looked away from alexandria and went to shake stokeley, jarad and jahsehs hands, then went to hug skye, ally, and alexandria.

"nice to meet you too bro." stokeley said, just being happy that there was atleast a nigga that seemed somewhat nice and chill, fun to be around too. jahseh seemed like he had a stick up his ass to everyone.

jahseh didn't even mean to come off that way. he's just trying to show 'he's not to be fucked with', but he plans on letting his guard down soon.

the sound of laughter got closer and closer until two shorter guys made their way to the table. one being caramel colored with black dreads, and the other being dark skinned. they both have braces, making them appear really young to everyone else.

the two didn't know each other whatsoever before they had gotten here, but they seemed to
connect a little on their walk to the main area from talking about GTA.