day 1. introduce yourselves

Start from the beginning

not being too interested, jahseh stayed still just tapping the small table in front of him patiently. i need me a little emo shawty, he thought.

"hey lil mama, what's ya name?" stokeley flashed his smile again, grabbing her hand to lead her across the sand.

she giggled slightly and licked her lips. "skye, skye morales. what's yours?" she answered him meekly. all stokeley was thinking was that he was gonna call dibs on her! but, he hasn't seen the half of the girls. how could he decide so suddenly?

"i'm stokeley." he introduced himself, to which she gave him a small nod.

skye goes both ways. she likes guys and girls, so she was feeling completely open minded, but also a little afraid she would be the 'odd one out'. so far, she thought jahseh seemed rude but stokeley seemed very bubbly. she liked it. she didn't wanna come off as annoying, so she decided to just leave the two others alone. they seemed to be less social.

they small talked a little, asking where they're from, their age, etc, before another small girl walked in.

still being 'eh' to jahseh, but definitely better than the other girl who couldn't seem to shut her mouth. she certainly wasn't stokeleys type though. not one bit. in fact, he thought she was scary looking.

she was small and skinny, with small boobs and a small butt. she had a long green lace front that went down to her lower back. once she had gotten closer, they all noticed her unique eyes, obviously fake. she had in white contacts which made jahseh scrunch up his face. he's a strong believer in reading someone's vibes, and he hated hers.

"there finna be weed here?" alexandria asked, not  making an effort to introduce herself.

"well damn shawty, thanks for introducing yourself." jahseh sneered.

"nigga i ain't need to introduce myself. leave me alone." alexandria argued. skye smiled a bit once she noticed her blatant new york accent. she can tell that from anywhere.

"you from new york?" skye asked her, trying to be nice.

"yeah. brooklyn. why?" alexandria furrowed her eyebrows.

"i'm from the bronx." skye smiled. "i love your style by the way, real unique."

alexandria giggled a little and leaned on the table, taking in skye's whole appearance. she would totally get with her if she was bisexual. "thanks pretty." she revealed her smile, instantly getting a little more comfortable from how sweet skye seemed. sometimes that's all you need when you get anxious in different environments with completely new people.

that's the reason alexandria decided to take up this opportunity. she's extremely shy and believes this will really help her with social anxiety. she also seems to struggle with forming deep connections with others, just like everyone else that will be attending.