Chapter four ~ "Your leaving, aren't you?"

I wake up to thoughts roaming my head. 

Where's my sister?

                          Is she ok?

    Does she know where i am?

                  Is this boy safe?

   Can i trust this boy?

        Will they hurt me if they find out?

"Are you ok?" I look up to see Miles looking down at me. 

" Oh yea, I'm great." I say smiling. 

"Ok. I'm gonna go cook us some breakfast." He says getting up and walking into the kitchen.

     I get up and fold the blankets, setting them on the chair. I walk into the kitchen quietly and sit on the counter, watching Miles cook pancakes. He turns and looks at me with a bright smile on his face. My cheeks turn slightly pink at his beautiful smile. I couldn't ask to be anymore happy right now. I feel comfortable with him. I'm not sure why, but he makes me feel free. 

      He finishes cooking the pancakes and sets them at the table. He sits down and i sit directly across from him. He looks up at me smiling. I smile back while eating the food prepared in front of me. We chat for a little bit and start putting away our dishes. Eventually, i knew i would have to leave. I enjoyed all the time i had with him but i knew that if i wasn't back at the house, Eleanor would freak out. So i ran upstairs and grabbed my bags. I brought them downstairs and put them next to the door. I knew i would see him again. i just didn't know when. 

"Your leaving, aren't you?" Miles says, leaning up against the doorway.

"I would stay longer but i have to get home." I say looking up at him with a fake happy smile.

    I didn't wanna go home that day. So i didn't.  I went back to visit my mother. I probably shouldn't of done that. I should've just went back to Eleanor's house and stayed there.

But little did i know

The trouble would case pure bliss