On-You

Hyojin is definitely the leader who refuse to sacrifice anyone to achieve their goal, while J-US, on the other hand, is the leader who definitely sacrifices himself for the greater goods.

  "Get the hell out of there already, J-US!" Hyojin shouted angrily though the microphone.

  "Nope, can't do. 30 seconds left until the upload is completed." J-US seems a little rebellious here, replied with a childish tone.

  "J-US! I'm being serious. If you get caught this time, it's really over." Hyojin sighed, "If anyone else get caught because of this behavior, it's on you." And if J-US dies, it felt like it's on him.

  While other members kept quiet and try to make a new plan every second J-US stayed in that dammed building, Hyojin was annoyed by the fact that he's not there helping him.

"Fine, it's done. I've got it all. See you guys back at the hideout." J-US dashed out the room and hoping that he wouldn't get caught.

Apparently he's not going to leave without anyone noticing. He had gotten the full pack to hunt him down.

All of these were broadcast live through the video call that he failed to hang up few minutes ago. Hyojin was anxious. He knew he should believe in J-US, that he had successfully escaped several times before, but just couldn't help worry about him. He knew this is the time he would eventually get caught.

"Send me over."

Everyone stopped the chaos they were doing and looked at Hyojin.

"I said send me over, MK. Don't tell me you can't because I know you can."

Now they had their eyes on their most reliable hacker, whose only option was to agree.

"I... okay."

MK led Hyojin to his portable computer room, which was actually a van. MK didn't even try to joke, that's how tense it was.

"I just want to tell you, both of you are our precious leaders, so Hyojin," MK put the transmission cable onto him, "DON'T DIE."

Hyojin turned his head around and smirked to MK.

"We are not ALIVE. So how can we die?"

And his conscious was gone, leaving his shell behind.