♡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾♡

Start from the beginning

"Because, Me and Rarity was wondering if you wanted to come on a picnic with us."

"Sure, I'll go. But what about everybody else?"

"They couldn't make it."

"Aw..Okay. Well, Just text me the place okay?"

"Okay. See ya Applejack!"

Twilight hung up the call. Twilight gave Sunset a smirk; Letting her know that Applejack was coming. 

"Yay!! They'll be together at last!! Appledash forever!!" Pinkie yelled happily. Everyone smiled. 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Meanwhile with Rainbow Dash, Rainbow had just arrived at the place where the Picnic was being held. She realized that nobody was there, She raised an eyebrow in confusion. Then she saw Applejack coming towards the picnic with the same look Rainbow had. Then they both looked at each other.

"AJ? What are you doing here?" Rainbow asked confusingly, "The girls said that you couldn't make it." Rainbow said. 

"What do you mean? Rarity and Twilight told me that you and the others couldn't make it." Applejack said. Applejack and Rainbow raised an eyebrow at each other, Then they shrugged. 

"So..I guess it's just me and you?" Rainbow asked whilst blushing slightly. Applejack blushed also. 

"Well..I guess." Applejack said. They both went to go sat down. But little did they know, Their 5 friends were watching them. 

"Looks like this plan is working." Pinkie whispered, Everyone smirked and nodded in agreement. 

"So uh...What do you wanna talk about?" Rainbow asked. Applejack shrugged, But she kept her smile.

"I don't know, What do you wanna talk about?" Applejack said with a wink. Rainbow suddenly smirked.

"You." Rainbow said. Applejack's eyes widened in shock and was now blushing a shade of red. The other 5 friends on the other hand, Were grinning nonstop. And as for Pinkie, She wanted to squeal so bad, But she knew she would ruin the whole thing if she did. 

"Uh..What's interesting about me?" Applejack chuckled. Rainbow shrugged. 

"Well...Everything?" Rainbow said in a questioning tone. 

"Be Specific." Applejack said in a sincere tone but with a slight chuckle in her voice. 

"Well um...I like how you make people laugh?" Rainbow said. Applejack giggled.

"I'll take that." Applejack said. Now it was silent between the two. 

"You think they're ever gonna confess sunset?" Rarity asked in a whisper. 

"Trust me. They will." Sunset said. 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

It's been a few hours since Rainbow Dash and Applejack were just talking, Pinkie was kinda getting a little impatient at the moment. 

"Oh come on!! When are they gonna confess?!" Pinkie yelled, But she remained in a whisper. 

"Pinkie! Wait patiently will ya??" Twilight scolded. 

"I'm sorry but I can't!!" Pinkie said. Twilight face palmed. 

"It's getting a bit late," Rainbow said. "Do you wanna stay here and stargaze when it gets dark or?" Rainbow asked. Applejack smiled at nodded.

"There's something I need to tell you." Rainbow and Applejack said in a unison. Both of the teens blushed whilst their eyes were wide, Then they laughed.

"So..What do you wanna tell me?" Rainbow asked. 

"No. What do you wanna tell me?" Applejack asked. 

"How about we both say it together." Rainbow suggested, Applejack nodded.

"Alright. On 3."

"1."

"2."

"3."

"I like you!" Applejack and Rainbow Dash said in a unison. Both of their cheeks were redder than a tomato, Their eyes were also wide. 

"You do?" Once again, They said it at the same time. 

"Yes." Applejack and Rainbow's eyes widened. Were they able to read each others minds or something? They both laughed. 

"Well um...I've liked you ever since we met." Rainbow said whilst scratching the back of her neck with a slight blush on her face. Applejack blushed and giggled.

"Me too." Applejack said. She gave Rainbow a smile that made Rainbow nervous.

"Stop. Your making me nervous." Rainbow chuckled.

"YAY!" They heard someone say. They turned to their right and seen a Hot pink haired girl coming out of a bush along with 4 others; Their friends. Their eyes widened in shock.

"W-What?" Rainbow stuttered. "How long have you guys been here..?" Rainbow asked in disbelief. 

"The whole time." Pinkie said wiggling both of her eyebrows. 

"Why?" Applejack asked. "Is this why you invited us on this picnic? So we both could have a picnic...Together?" Applejack asked. 

"Mhm." Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Sunset said in a unison. Rainbow Dash and Applejack's eyes fluttered in shock. 

"It was the only way to get you guys to confess." Pinkie said. Rainbow chuckled.

"Well..I guess that was true." Rainbow said, Applejack nodded in agreement. All 5 friends smiled warmly at the new formed couple. 

"Girls, Perhaps we should let them enjoy the rest of their moment." Rarity said. Everyone nodded.

"We'll see ya later guys." Sunset said. 

"BYE APPLEDASH!!! APPLEDASH FOREVER!!!" Pinkie shouted. Everyone smiled. 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

It was now 9:47 pm. Applejack and Rainbow were stargazing and quietly talking about random things. But there were times where they got loud, But it was just laughing. 

"Hey Rainbow...Don't you remember when the last time we stargazed you called me beautiful?" Applejack asked. Rainbow smiled.

"Yeah. What about it?" 

"Well..I was just gonna ask...What else would you say if I had said that the stars were beautiful?" Applejack asked. Rainbow blushed slightly and smiled softly, Then she made eye contact with Applejack. 

"The stars above remind me of you." Rainbow said. Applejack blushed madly and smiled. She could feel butterflies in her stomach. 

"I love you Apples." Rainbow said, giving Applejack and cute smile. 

"I love you more Dashie." Applejack smiled back. Now the only thing that was heard was the crickets and night. But the silence didn't last for long, Rainbow Dash broke the silence. 

"Now that's how you end a love story." Rainbow smirked. Applejack giggled.

"We're in a story?" Applejack chuckled.

"Well...No. But it felt like a story. At least to me." Rainbow said. 

"Oh really? What's it called?" Applejack asked. Rainbow got into thoughts for a moment. She looked at Applejack with a warm smile. 

"Well...Never really thought about it until now. But..I decided to call it..Our Hill Of Stars."

That's the end guys!! Thank you guys so much for reading this! :)