"Ok and I think that's everything. I'll have the list of jobs ready in ten minutes so during that time you can get settled into your new office." Mr. Donovan said as he went back to his paper work.

"Oh and one more thing Miss. Phoenix you don't have to wait to be dismissed." Due to his comment I wanted to punch him but I didn't want to get fired on the first day so I just left it and went with Linda who was waiting outside of his office and she lead me to my new office.

***

"Here is the key for your office and you may decorate it how you like as long as you don't paint the walls or change the carpet but feel free to add any furniture or pictures." Linda said as she handed me my key and a new outfit to wear that fit the dress code.

I decided I would just change into the new dress now to save me having to do it later since I still had at least five minutes before Mr. Donovan had the list ready.

I looked at the outfit and sighed knowing it was going to be so uncomfortable but I'll get used to it.

It was a simple black shirt with a black dress to go under it and some black heels to match.

I quickly changed into it and almost fell in the heels I added

I then put my other clothes into a carrier bag that Linda gave me and put them under my desk.

My office was small with a window on the back wall that was quite small.

I had a metal bookshelf on the right hand side of my office and a desk on the left side that faced the door.

I had a small computer and a phone with only one number on it for Mr. Donavan and a small plant in the left corner in front of my desk.

I decided that I liked my office how it is and the only thing I would add are books from home onto the shelves and maybe a small rug.

I sat down in my chair and waited for someone to deliver my list which didn't take long since around two minutes went by before Linda came back and handed me the list.

I thanked her and looked down at the black ink on the small white piece of paper:

Miss. Phoenix~

1. Get me a black coffee no milk no sugar.
2. Arrange a meeting for me with Mr. Cooper from the insurance company next door for three-thirty tomorrow.
3. Pick up my suit from the dry cleaners at four and bring it back to me it should be a grey suit I need it for a meeting later today.
4. Look over my mail and give me all the important papers and get rid of all the ones advertising things to me.
Finally 5. Don't ask to be dismissed :)
From Jaxon Donovan.
Ps. This doesn't mean you can call me by my first name miss. Phoenix.