"vai verso l'ascensore e premi il numero dieci una volta raggiunto il decimo piano la prima porta che vedi con l'etichetta "CEO" è il suo ufficio."
(Just go towards the elevator and press number four, once you reach the tenth floor, the first door you see labelled 'CEO' is his office).

She replied with another warm smile.

I sent her a quick thank you before walking over to the golden doors of the elevator.

I pressed the number four and waited for the elevator doors to open. Once they did I walked inside and waited till it reached the top floor and I exited and sure enough right in front of me was a door labelled 'CEO' in golden letters.

Nervously I knocked on the door and waited to hear a sign for me to enter.

"Si accomodi!"
(Come in).

A deep voice spoke making me let out a small breath before opening the door and closing it again as I walked into view of the CEO.

I froze in my steps when I saw none other than the man who was in my house last night.

Anger filled my blood at the sight of him but I refrained myself and walked towards his desk and stood in front of it and started speaking.

"Hello sir, I'm the new assistant and you told me in your email that I will need to come to your office first thing in the morning at six to talk to you." I stated formally as I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat.

"Yes I did say that well please take a seat Miss. Phoenix and I'll be back with the papers." I nodded and took a seat as he left his office to grab the so called papers he was talking about.

While he was gone I got a chance to look around his office.

I saw how his desk was on a small platform with two steps that lead up to it. I also saw in the right hand side of the room was a huge floor to roof length window that covered the whole right side of the wall.

Oh the left side of the office was a huge bookshelf filled with all different colours of books and folders.

His desk was surprisingly very clean with just a pot of pens and a few papers stacked neatly in a pile on one side of his desk and a picture frame that I couldn't see on the other side of his desk.

All the furniture in his office was made from dark oak wood making it look very expensive and beautiful.

Just as I was about to look at the picture frame the door opened again and In came
Mr. Donavan.

"Right here are the papers that you'll need to sign and we'll then get you set up with your office and I'll give you a list of jobs to do for the day, I'll also have my colleague Linda show you around the building and help you with anything you may need. Lunch break is at one o'clock in the afternoon and you'll start work at seven each morning."

"The dress code from tomorrow and forward is black or grey clothing or white and for women they either wear pencil dresses or skirts with shirts but since it's your first day I'll let what your wearing slide and I'll have Linda set you up with a dress or something for you to change into after your lunch break. Your shift ends at five o'clock in the evening and you'll have a one hour lunch break, and on Sunday's we start at twelve o'clock and finish at five." I processed all the information, nodding when I needed to so he knew I understood everything he was saying which was a lot but it wasn't that hard to remember.