𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.

Start from the beginning

"I'm not gonna force you-"

"Pass me the damn cup before I get up and punch you in the face," Alejandro said, sounding a bit angrier this time. Mattia was pushed back by his sudden aggression and decided to just listen to him. Passing him the smoothie and watching as he inspected the green juice before smelling it and just drinking it.

Alejandro knew that it was gross, but he was plugging his nose so he didn't have to taste any of it.

‼️

Mattia smiled as Nano sang along to the song he was currently playing on the radio, he figured it was from a Disney movie or something. Nano quickly stopped after seeing how he (Mattia) and Alejandro were smiling at him from the mirror. He must have gotten embarrassed since they could hear him singing.

"Sing it papi," Mattia said, turning the radio volume up louder. "No, I got too shy." He mumbled, hiding his face in his tank top. Alejandro laughed, "It's just us boo, y'dont gotta get all nervous." He told his little brother.

The four of them were currently on their way to the ultrasound clinic to get the baby checked out. They hadn't seen him or her in a while so Mattia was very excited. "I heard that at around 14 weeks, the baby has arms and a brain, even hair. But we obviously won't be able to see it because the ultrasound we'll probably make it blurry." Mattia babbled on, absolutely ecstatic to see their baby.

"That's cool, babies are cool." Alejandro nodded along to his (Mattia's) words, looking out of the window since the topic didn't really interest him now.

Mattia looked down at his black and white vans as Alejandro and he waited for Dr. O'Neal. Nano tapped Mattia on the shoulder, asking to play his hand stacking game. Mattia nodded before they started stacking their hands on top of each other. "Hey! Not fair." Nano giggled as Ale slapped the palm of his hands. "That's how the game works bud," Mattia laughed.

Soon enough Dr. O'Neal came in and Alejandro kicked Mattia's leg to get his attention. Mattia winced slightly at the sudden pain before looking up and saying hi to Ale's baby doctor. "Hi, boys, nice to see you all, how are we?" She asked, putting down the clipboard that she was holding and going to the sink to wash her hands.

"Good, we've been good," Mattia answered her question before putting a hand on Alejandro's knee, as a sign of asking if he was okay. Alejandro did not react and just kept staring down at the floor. "That's great, and I have some happy news. Since you are 18 weeks today, you guys can find out the sex of the baby." She said, turning the sink off with her elbow and grabbing a paper towel to dry her hands.

"Really?" Mattia asked, his voice sounding more high-pitched than usual. "Well the results may not be 100 percent true but most of the time they are, and I've been doing this whole pregnancy doctor thing for a while, so I am very good at my job." She said. Mattia looked over at Alejandro with a bright smile. He couldn't wait to figure out what the baby was, he would love him or her unconditionally.

He expected Alejandro to be just as excited as he was, but he had no expression, just a small smile that was barely noticeable. Mattia's happy look slowly faded as he saw that Alejandro didn't seem too thrilled. "Alright Ale, can I just have you step on this scale right here so I can get your height and weight." Dr. O'Neal asked. Alejandro nodded, hopping off of the bed and going over to the scale.

"I'm also gonna measure your belly, can you go ahead and take your shirt off, or you could just lift it too if you'd like." She said, Alejandro, rubbed his hip before lifting his shirt up and over his arms. Dr. O'Neal had a roll of measuring tape before unraveling it and wrapping it around Alejandro's belly.

Mattia took Alejandro's shirt, holding it in his hands as watched her (Dr. O'Neal) look down at the numbers on the tape. "Perfect, your stomach is growing nicely. And I'm sure the baby is too." She told him. "Your weight is also good, and you're still short as usual."

Mattia laughed at that before it was time for the baby to be checked out. "Are we taking any guesses on what we think the baby will be?" She asked as she rubbed the cool gel around on the lower part of Alejandro's stomach, trying to get a good look at the baby. "Uh...I dunno', either is fine but I'm thinking a boy, they run in my family. I've always wanted a little brother but after my mom...well, my parents just stopped at me."

Alejandro frowned a bit, hearing Mattia's story about his family made him upset. But he chose to just ignore it, leaning his head back and looking up at the vent on the ceiling. "Alejandro? Any guess?"

"I don't really care, as long as it's a baby then I'm fine with it," Alejandro replied to her with a shrug. "Same here," Nano said, making the three of them laugh.

"Baby is doing great, there is the placenta right under them, and I see two little feet. And the baby-oh-baby's legs are above their head. But, I can't seem to see if it's a boy or girl because of the angle they are in." She said, looking closely at the screen. "That's okay, we weren't really expecting to know the sex. We can wait a few more weeks, right?" Mattia asked.

Alejandro didn't realize his husband was looking at him until he (Mattia) put a hand on his knee and squeezed softly. "It's yours, I don't need to know what it is, long as it's human." He said, Mattia nodded, a sad look on his face before Alejandro asked for his shirt.

‼️

Mattia was finishing up washing the plates after dinner, and leaving them on the dish rack so he can dry them tomorrow morning since he was feeling pretty lazy tonight. He turned the sink off, drying his hands off on his pants, and going to the living room where Ale was. Nano had gone upstairs to his room, just playing with his toys.

"You want me to play a movie?" Alejandro asked, looking over at Mattia as he fiddled with the controller in his hands. "Yeah sure." Mattia nodded, swinging over the couch and laying down on the soft cushions. Mattia reached over and grabbed the ultrasound picture on the coffee table. Smiling at how tiny the baby was.

"Looks like they're getting bigger right? And they have arms too, it's so cool." He smiled, showing Alejandro the picture. "Yeah...that's...nice." He nodded. Mattia put the picture back down, planning to hang it up on the fridge later when he got up.

"Nano goes to bed soon so you can pick, it can be however inappropriate you want," Alejandro said.

The two of them ended up watching terminator two, there were a lot of bloody scenes so it wasn't very kid-friendly, good thing is, Nano was already knocked out since the movie was more than an hour long. Mattia was distracted by how the terminator was riding on his motorcycle.

Alejandro wasn't sure what possessed him to do what he was about to do. Maybe it was the pregnancy? Or the mood of everything? Or maybe how crazy hot Mattia looked, he was completely unbothered, just watching the movie and biting his nails.

Alejandro bit his bottom lip before deciding to just do it, they were married. So it probably wouldn't be weird.

He stood up, straddling Mattia's hips and grabbing the remote, turning the tv off before throwing it (remote) somewhere on the floor behind him. Mattia looked up at him with a plain face, but the look of shock on his face was evident as Alejandro wrapped his arms around his neck.

"What are you doing?" The boy asked, confused by his husband's actions. "Have sex with me," Alejandro whispered into his ear. Grinding his hips down, making Mattia gasp in his throat. He let his hands rest on Alejandro's waist, his thumbs touching the sides of his pregnant stomach before both of them leaned in. Mattia going for the empty spot on his husband's neck and Ale leaning his forehead on Mattia's shoulder.

‼️

anyways my dumbass forgot if i ever made a storyline for mattia's mom but if i did, lmk what chapter so i can change it lol 😐🤜🏽

ALSO, i'm so happy that italy won 🇮🇹😏