𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.

Start from the beginning

Alejandro scoffed at his husband. 'He is super good with children.' He thought to himself. He would normally think that people would be grossed out with a sorta thing like a kid pissing the bed but Mattia seemed to be perfectly okay with it. "Ale?" Alejandro heard a quiet voice behind him, turning around to see his cute little brother. "Hey, morning baby," Alejandro smiled, reaching over and kissing the top of his head.

"C'mon, help me make my bed," Ale told him, putting a hand on his shoulder and pulling him back to his room.

‼️

Mattia hummed quietly to himself, singing along to some Italian song that he remembered from when he was younger as he cooked some pork roll for Ale to eat with waffles. And a side dish which just some yogurt, strawberries, and granola.

Alejandro ran his hands through his hair as he stepped off the staircase, Nano behind him. "Hi, Mattia," Nano said as he hopped on top of a counter chair. "Hey buddy, you hungry?" Mattia asked him, going to the fridge and putting the strawberries away. Nano nodded as he watched Mattia set a small white bowl in front of him with a spoon. "Hey, what do you say?" Alejandro said, tapping Nano's shoulder to remind him to use his manners.

"Thanks, Mattia," Nano said, Mattia nodded with a smile. "Course babe." Mattia walked back over to the stove, putting the pork roll and waffles onto a plate and passing it to Alejandro.

"Hey, 'm gonna make you this smoothie okay? It's really good according to all the websites I've seen talk about it okay?" Mattia asked Alejandro as he walked over to the counter, throwing the last cube of pineapple in the blender and closing the lid before pressing "mix"

"Hm, mk', sounds good," Alejandro said, grabbing the fork and cutting his pork roll into pieces.

The 18-week old pregnant boy was all up for having a smoothie and all, remembering that the baby is Mattia's and he should do everything he can to take care of it, at least until he gives birth and the baby can go into his (Mattia's) care.

"Here," Mattia told Alejandro, passing the green liquid over to him. Alejandro scrunched his face up in disgust. Looking down at the "smoothie" then back at Mattia. "What is that?"

"A smoothie...?"

"And you expect me to drink...that?"

"Ale...it's good."

"Well, what the hells in it?"

"Pineapple, kale...uh, avocado, chia seeds-"

"Yeah...no, you can take that back." Alejandro shook his head in protest, pushing the cup back towards Mattia, not wanting to drink it just because the thought of those ingredients mixed all together sounded gross. "But it's good for you...I had to search so many websites to find the perfect ingredients." Mattia told him, sounding upset at how Alejandro didn't even want to try it after it took a while to make it.

"Well, I didn't ask you to make it." Alejandro shrugged a bit, Mattia sighed and nodded, taking the cup and putting it by the sink to throw out later.

'His baby. His baby Alejandro. Remember, it's his baby. Not yours, his. All your doing is carrying it. After it's born, it's his and you'll never have to bother with it ever again.'

'You hate being pregnant, the least you could do is drink this damn smoothie he made you.'

Alejandro looked down at his stomach. "Pass me the drink." He said. Mattia shook his head at that, "It's fine Ale."

"Just give it."

"No, you don't have to drink it if you don't want to."

"Mattia."