⌗08. the boy on the arcane machine

Start from the beginning

"I'm Takashi Mitsuya", "Shiba Hakkai~desu" the two introduce then smile at the girl.

So this what Peh-yan talking about she's cute to be honest and also respectful-The two mentally said looking at the girl talking to Chifuyu.

The four teenagers decide to go to Wacdonald to eat and had their conversation there, they're heading towards the place when the girl decided to ask something.

"Where's Keisuke-kun, Chifuyu-kun?"
She ask looking at her left Chifuyu tilt his head -why (Y/N)-chan you like that Gorilla than me now? The girl flush.

"No it's not what I meant, it just it's my first time seeing you guys not together. Did you guys had a couple fight or something? " she fidget looking at the ground -couple?! Takashi and Hakkai confusingly look at the undercut boy.

"HUHH!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN COUPLE!?(Y/N)-CHAN! ME AND THAT GORRILA IS NOT TOGETHER!?" Chifuyu turns red not for blushing because of rage.

"Ohh, I-I thought y-you guys are a-a t-thing. Cause y-you guys never l-leave each other." she fidget looking at the boy, Takashi and Hakkai on other hand are looking at Chifuyu weirdly ─(Y/N)-chan thinks I'm into guys, He pale.

[•••]

It took an hour to gain Chifuyu again since he mentally lost his dignity from what happened, with the help of his dear friend Takashi and Shiba, The girl furiously bow so many times for the misunderstanding to the two friends which the boy forgive.

"So, what do you want to eat Yamamoto-san?" Shiba ask the girl who were sitting opposite to him. "I'm okay with the happy meal, I'm still still full since I ate to much (f/f) earlier. "

Shiba nod he look at the two boys " what about you guys?" the two look and answered "I'm okay with anything" while Chifuyu nodding agreeing with Takashi.

Shiba walks to the counter to order leaving the three on their sits. (Y/N) stand up to her sit excusing to go to the bathroom real quick which the two only left.

Chifuyu smirked at Takashi while putting his phone out. "What are you doing?" Takashi looks at the smirking Chifuyu. "oh nothing Taka-chan" .

He open his phone then dialed a number the phone starts ringing, then someone picks it up, he pressed the loud speak putting his phone on to the table.

"Moshi-moshi Draken no desu~" the other line answered.

"Yoww, Draken-san is Mikey-san with you?" the boy ask smirking making Takashi sweat dropped. "Oh it's you guys, Yeah, he's with me but he's sleeping tho."

"Oh, really I don't believe you Draken-san" he sarcasticaly replied which make the vice-president tick on his forehead. Draken walks up to the sleeping Mikey then shove the phone beside on his mouth.

"*snore *snore" which make Chifuyu smirked more. "Oh! Okay I just wandering if you and Mikey-san can come today at the Wacdonald, were having dinner with (Y/N)-chan today~" he smugly grin.

On the another line seems okay until Chifuyu mention (Y/N) name making Mikey wide opened and straight up getting quickly off to bed putting his shoes, which makes Draken taken back from the sudden rose of the boy from the sleep.

"Ken-chin, let's go I'm up" he walks out the living room leaving the boy shock and confuse. "what the f?"

Draken hung the phone up not caring the last sentence Chifuyu said.