Prison Once More!

Author's POV~

Ghastire was fuming at this point. She didn't know how her past life delt with his rude ass. She walked away and never walked back.

~Time skip to two days later brought to you by Permission to Dance by BTS~

Ghastire let out a loud laugh.

"I'm serious! He really said that!" The man said.

Ghastire continued to laugh. "That sounds like something Minx would say."

"I mean, you're not wrong."

Ghastire has been living with Technoblade and Philza for a couple of days now. She was enjoying herself in a convorsation with Technoblade at the moment. She had no worries. Technoblade made her so happy. She was so happy that she got to see him again.

Everything was going good until both Ghastire's and Technoblade's phone went off.

Awesamdude: Dream is back in prison my friends!! And there's no way that he can get out now!

Technoblade laughed and Ghastire just started at her phone blankly.

He hurt you. She thought. Don't go saving him. He was horrible. To you, and your friends. He's a worthless criminal.

"Hey, Ghastire," Technoblade started while snapping Ghastire out of her thoughts. "Are you okay?"

The ghost smiled. "Yeah I'm fine. Just zoned out for a second. My bad."

"Hey, you're not going to try and break Dream out are you?"

Ghastire scoffed. "No. Why would I do that? I don't need him. I have all my other friends."

Technoblade smiled. "That's my ghost girl." He said while pulling Ghastire into a side hug.

~With Dream brought to you by me crying~

Dream was struggling in his restraints. Instead of being in that little obsidian box, he was now in an obsidian box with cuffs on his wrists and ankles.

"How the fuck did this happen?" He questioned himself aloud.

"I was out in a flower feild and BOOM! I'M BACK IN PRISON!"

The tall blonde sat down and started glaring at the cell floor.

It was offical, he gave up on having a happy life. He gave up on ressurecting Sapphire. He gave up on trying to escape prison. He gave up on himself.

"Pft," the man scoffed. "I guess your own self is your biggest enemy. Fun."