Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!

Start bij het begin

(Y/N) POV:

So, Izumi got forst place on the first part. Lucky her. If I am being honest, I am acually rooting for her as she is my sister and she was the nicest oerson tome before that happened. Besides, she out of everyone there should know how curropted and saddening this world truly is. She already knows pain, and soon the whole world will see mine!

Izumi POV:

The second event was a cavalry battle. We were to team up into a team of four and one would be the rider. We needed to have as many points as possible by the end of 15 minutes and we had the same amount of time to set ourselfs with a team. However, I had a huge problem as I was labled target due to me having a total of one million points over my head! I was lucky as Uraraka joined me, followed by a support course girl named Mai Hatsume and we finished our team by joining forces with the mistress of the dark, Tokoyami.

Honestly, we were doing good until the last minute as we were cornered by Todoroki's team. within the last moments they have taken the one million points and we charged at them with desperation, however time ran out. Team Todoroki came first while team Katchan was second. At third was the team of someone named Hitohsi Shinsa and by sheer luck and help from Dark Shadow, my team came fourth and passsed as well.

Now all that was left was the one on one battles and I knew that I couldn'r efford to back down now. My voice still needs to be heard!

(Y/N) POV:

Not bad Izumi. A last minute struggle and your team managed to pluck a band that gave you the place in the final rounds. I was proud to see her like this. I could feel the determination oozing of from her. Hey! Shut it! I am not a petrvert! I litrally ment determination to win! Anyways, the next round is the final one and it will contained one on one battles. Looks like they will draw lots and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!

Izumi POV:

As we were about to draw lots, we saw that they brought  cheerleaders from America, but Mineta thought that it would be funny to ffool some of us, me included, into dressing like them as well! I am totally killing that little horny grape face when I get the chance! Present Mic was as confused as us at first. We all decided to use the best of it and stayed in the cheerleaders outfit for the small games that played out befoer the fighting, and an hour past quickly.

When it was time to draw the fights, Ojiro as well as another kid dropped out, allowing two others to claim there places. I was drawn to be against that girl, Hitoshi Shinsa, whom had a quirk of brainwashing. I knew thanks to Ojiro. Todoroki was against Sero, Iida was against Hatsume, Kaminari was up against Ibara Shiozaki who replaced one of the dropouts, Mina was against Aoyama, Tokoyami was against Momo, Kirishima was againstb Tetsutetsu and Katchan was against Uraraka.

If I won, I would face either Tokoyami or Momo, then it would be Todoroki or Iida most likely. And so the fights began.. first there was Todoroki... She finished it within seconds with a glacier attack that froze Sero in place. She looked like she was angered. After that it was Iida and Hatsume, and Hatsume took ten minuteds to advertise about her support items using Iida, only to walk out of bounds once she was done. Now was my turn as I walked into the ring ready to figth without taking, only to talk as Shinsa taunted me by insulting Ojiro. I nearly walked out of bounds as she talked about how she cannot be beaten, only to then see a vision infront of me, in which all might was there from the begining but I've seen seven other figures, but one of them was....